Sign in to follow this  
oz_girl

Losing my religion

hodman   

Originally posted by Castro:

^^^^ "Blessed is the mind too small for doubt."

Castro I doubt that is a blessing! :D

Nur I look forward to the enuri post about waswaas JZK for all that you do on SOL

Rayyan   

^^ I Think you are blessed my sister, and the reason why I said that, I re-run this thread and saw all the heart-to-heart advices you get from this very people, who you never eat with them, never walk with them and never saw them, most of them at least, every one of them chipping in and take part for your piece of mind, with some prayers and duca to have a faith in Allah the creator of heavens and earth and down below. There for you're special indeed.

The sceptical views you holding will unlock the truth (IA), just be in pursuit after the truth, and nothing but the truth.

Start with yourself, that nice pretty Som-Chick, in Ozzieland, see and ask yourself why u on this earth, and what’s your purpose of life and where u ending up after 55/60 years. In that regard and on earth, who much u weight, relatively you aren't even a drop comparing to the earth as a whole, earth is part of the solar system, solar system is part of the milky way galaxy, part of nebula, part of other galaxies.

The Qur'an told us the harmony and the law of relativity between them, that: "And the moon we have appointed mansions till she return like an old shrivelled palm-leaf.

It is not for the sun to overtake the moon, nor doth the night outstrip the day. They float each in an orbit." Yasin: 39-40. (End)

I ask you? will that all came by and been created by vain and foolishness?.

The Qura'an exactly telling like its. Read Qura'an. Read Surah 3:190-195

Another simple example:

The little human being becomes a challenging, obstinate, haughty and arrogant.

"Has not man seen that we have created him from a drop of seed? Yet Lo! He is an open opponent."

The important think to be always in mind is Death: it can come any time with or without notice/warning. I drive about 45 miles each morning to my workplace, not everyday but most of the days I see young, pretty and rich people die by car accidents, their latest and expensive cars kill them and become their tomb. For so many reasons, Poweful fourwheel drives,with extreme speed, and mobile phones. Some of them rarely get the chance to say Bismilah or read fatiha quickly before they run under the tires of a heavy trailers or hit a lamppost, or go over the top of other cars. Then Other fellow travels just collect the body parts in silence - and the mighty guy finished up like just a little rugs.

Read the other scripturesm if you dont have a heart for the Qura'an to have a piece of mind, I read the bible few times and what I found is whatever Jesus(CS) utter - himself not what other bible writers wrote is either iman, tawxiid, and caqiida, emphasising he's a prophet and he's a son of man and not God, and he's sent to the bani-isreal folks to be checked and straightened. check the >Lords prayers< it's nothing but just like Fatiha al kitab. Every Christian must know the Lords Prayers, and it’s the one Jesus teach the disciples when they asked him to teach them how to pray. You'll realise that all came from the same place, and its the same guidance all prophets have had bring from their Lord.

I run out of time walaal,and I must go: have a faith in your creator, learn Qura’an, see the beautiful dialogue in it, see the history in it. the challenge, the freedom of thought and respect of the other idea, see how Pharoah and Moses in court , each one staging his best argument to win the day. See how the prophets all of them just saying same words, Ala tatiquun, ini lakum rasuulun amiin – Fatuqu Allah wa adiicuun: Verily am your messenger don’t you fear Allah, Am not asking you any wages or benefit, but just am asksing you worship your Lord.

May Allah Guide you to the right Path.

Peace

Rayan.

SeefTa   

may allah aleviate the burden of doubt from you, and may he grant you the wisdom to not only see and understand his path, but be an example, a testament of it.