Sign in to follow this  
IAmRevolution

Interview with Bluelicious

K.O.W;806741 wrote:
I don't know! You tell me!

What do you mean you don't know i'm sure you got some rough drafts of the things you wanna do. I'm gonna settle down when i'm thirty are you gonna wait for me for such a long time lol? :P

K.O.W   

Bluelicious;806743 wrote:
What do you mean you don't know i'm sure you got some rough drafts of the things you wanna do. I'm gonna settle down when i'm thirty are you gonna wait for me for such a long time lol?
:P

ABSOLUTELY! I was afraid you were going to say within a year or two. lol

K.O.W;806749 wrote:

ABSOLUTELY! I was afraid you were going to say within a year or two. lol

Are you sure about that and not thinking of running of with a younger woman. You know Somali men and their habits for running after women who are much younger then them. 1 or 2 years that's too soon for me I don't do that I take my sweet time.

K.O.W   

Bluelicious;806752 wrote:
Are you sure about that and not thinking of running of with a younger woman. You know Somali men and their habits for running after women who are much younger then them.

Let's take this into private! lol

K.O.W;806753 wrote:
Let's take this into private! lol

Just what I thought, you would elope with a younger woman tut tut tut you FAILED :mad:

What private?! You don't have a private space.

K.O.W;806764 wrote:
In that case, let's wait this talk till my PM is activated!

Would you stop contradicting yourself it's annoying. Take a look at my profile picture on my page. I did that when you left suprise suprise ;)

Do you like it?

K.O.W   

Wow! I like what you did. You're talking about the writing right? The About me section, too? Or am I missing something else? The picture is mesmerizing! lol

K.O.W;806770 wrote:
Wow! I like what you did. You're talking about the writing right? The About me section, too? Or am I missing something else? The picture is mesmerizing! lol

When I said profile picture I meant the picture, it's yours remember it represents you. Glad you liked my whole page :)

Howcome you are different then most men in here? You stand out from the rest and are distinguished. I must say you are a very excellent debater you have talent in that department you are gifted.

K.O.W   

Bluelicious;806777 wrote:
When I said profile picture I meant the picture, it's yours remember it represents you. Glad you liked my whole page
:)

Howcome you are different then most men in here? You stand out from the rest and are distinguished. I must say you are a very excellent debater you have talent in that department you are gifted.

I like your sarcasm! My debating skills are very minimal. I have no skills in debate, nor do I have anything that could distinguish me from other guys, apart from my real life character and that, I don't think it can be seen via online. lol But, thank you Bluelicious!

K.O.W;806786 wrote:
I like your sarcasm! My debating skills are very minimal. I have no skills in debate, nor do I have anything that could distinguish me from other guys, apart from my real life character and that, I don't it can be seen via online. lol But, thank you Bluelicious!

You don't know how to take a compliment do you. I wasn't being sarcastic I was being serious I mean it you do have a talent maybe you not aware of it but I can see it you are a excellent debater for me to say that it means I have compared you with others. Like I said maybe you don't see it yourself but I did notice you are different then the other men in a good way. You seem to be articulate and sophisticated you sound like the ideal man.

K.O.W   

Bluelicious;806802 wrote:
You don't know how to take a compliment do you. I wasn't being sarcastic I was being serious I mean it you do have a talent maybe you not aware of it but I can see it you are a excellent debater for me to say that it means I have compared you with others. Like I said maybe you don't see it yourself but I did notice you are different then the other men in a good way. You seem to be articulate and sophisticated you sound like the ideal man.

Stop it! I'm flattered! lol Can we take this to private or at least wait till the privacy thing is activated? :D

K.O.W;806823 wrote:
Stop it! I'm flattered! lol Can we take this to private or at least wait till the privacy thing is activated?
:D

Aww how cute did my compliment make you shy. So what do you wan't to talk about since you saying I can't talk about most things in public. What is allowed and what not make it clear because I don't know, what maybe could be normal to me would for example not be normal to you.

K.O.W   

Bluelicious;806825 wrote:
Aww how cute did my compliment make you shy. So what do you wan't to talk about since you saying I can't talk about most things in public. What is allowed and what not make it clear because I don't know, what maybe could be normal to me would for example not be normal to you.

Actually, I think from here on, we should talk in private. :D I don't want to share your chat with anyone, let alone you as a person. lol