Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

SOMALILAND: Fatal Dalliance With False Cause

Red sea i think it has something to do with Azania being a failed project due to involvement of Amiir Godane and his Deputy Ibrahim Afghani, so by waging a cyber war against the Somaliland republic on the net,It gives some people some sort of relaxation. Iska daaa dad badan baanu dawo u nahay eh :D

A_Khadar   

RedSea;780126 wrote:
They are not 'boys' mr. Xiinfaniin, they are paid volunteers dressed to kill. Killing and being killed is part of what they do. In this critical juncture they are on mission against armed groups who pose significant threat to Somaliland's stability.
As such the Republic of Somaliland has the legal authority to use its troops to the full extend
. As citizen of Somaliland I fully support and congratuate them for defending Somaliland's peace against ever growing threat from the usual suspects.

Unbelievable! Legal authority by who and whom for? Someone thinks you're one of the coll headed landers here.

bilan   

They have legal authority from islaamihii tolka ee dhowaan banaanbaxay? You cannot reason with these people, waxbay wada cabeen.

Liibaan   

RedSea;780126 wrote:
They are not 'boys' mr. Xiinfaniin, they are paid volunteers dressed to kill. Killing and being killed is part of what they do. In this critical juncture they are on mission against armed groups who pose significant threat to Somaliland's stability. As such the Republic of Somaliland has the legal authority to use its troops to the full extend. As citizen of Somaliland I fully support and congratuate them for defending Somaliland's peace against ever growing threat from the usual suspects.

I see you are blind follower of your clan-warlord Siilaanyo, and your clan militia

" Likewise, in 1988 snm were not 'boys' , they ware paid traitors dressed to kill. Killing and being killed was their profession. In that critical juncture Somali Army was on a mission against armed groups who pose significant threat to Somalia's stability. As such the Republic of Somalia had the legal authority to use its troops to the full extend. Every somali should congratulate Somali Army for defending Somalia's peace and Somalia territorial integrity against ever growing threat from the usual suspects (snm militia) in 1980s."

My advice to all somalis, lets not be blind, lets be fair. If you want freedom, justice, independence for your clan enclave, don't be selfish. Every somali clan and region deserves freedom, justice, independence not only snm clan, not only SSC clan, etc. lets all respect each other, and live in peace.

A_Khadar   

Abti dee gardaradan qaawanaad isku wadaraacdeen baa dadkii ka wada fajicisay.. Bal meesha redsea ka leeyahay snm has legal authority to attack Buhodle miyaysan ahayn wax lala yaabo.

Taleexi;780155 wrote:
Dadka waalwaalan uun baa is fahmi kara.

Hayee reer Somaliland ba walaan dadka dalkoodi iyo dadkooodi nabad iyo xasilooni u horseeeday doorasho iyo heer dimuqradiad gaadhsiiyey

Taleexi iyo kuwa u janjeedho na wa dad miir qaba bada isbaaro u dhigtay qaarna beriga isbaaro dhigtay qaarna habeen iyo maalin dad afduubayaan, Eeg meesha hadaanay jirin kala dambeyn nadadi ma jirto taleex wuxu ku leeyahay meesha yanay kala danbeyn jirin dadku ha is dhex yaacaan adeer ta laga yeeli mayo meesha ciiidan iyo boolis iyo administration ba jira. Taleexi maanta hada la weydiyo sideed xal u aragta wuxu ku odhanaya aniga khaatuma la yidha wanan khaatumeysanahay dhagaha na farahan kula jira oo idin ma maqlayo wax aan reerkeyga ahayn na ima marayaan wa dhibaato.

bilan   

Listen,show me halka aan ku caytamay, plus cay is the least of your worries, dhiig umad aan waxba galabsan baad daadinysaa, markaasaa cay ka hadlysaa, it seems inaad maana koobiyo ka soo wada baxsateen, marka ilaahay caqliga idinka duulay ha idiin soo cesho.

RedSea   

A_Khadar;780150 wrote:
Unbelievable! Legal authority by who and whom for? Someone thinks you're one of the coll headed landers here.

I'm reasonable and peaceful person.But when you anounced a sideshow called SSC/Khatumo state than called clan jihad against Somaliland, assasinated high profile somaliland military officers, ambush number of military posts in the area without ever giving a peace is what gives us the legal authority for somaliland to defend itself. We are threatened by you, saaxib. All this call for "SNM ta ha laayo" by a town in Southern Togdheer will offcourse alarm us, so you cannot expect us to sit idle while you slowly progressed towards creating unwelcomed and hostile enviroment. We will stop you and will deal death blow to your SSC miltia. I understand I'm not an spokersperson for Somaliland, but this sentiment is shared by all of us. We won't wait until you destablise Somaliland from within, we will confront you in the battle fields and we will crush you. Now you either except peace and come to the negotiationing table or you contiue to embark in the dangerous path you are on. Your choice, rer Buhoodle.

Taleexi   

Xaaji dhakhtarka waalida ee Hargeysa iska xaadiri waa haddii aanu kaa buuxin. Anigu sida kuwa jibaysan kuu camirimaayo oo waan kaa naxayaa! Nasteexadayda qaado, mar danbaad u aayiye.

Taleexi   

Red Sea is headed to the gates of hell. Anna waxaan leeyahay war ka joog..... Xitaa wuxuu naga dhaadhiciyaa Illaahna waa secessionist Somalilander ah. Aragaanee meesha geedigu ku furto.

RedSea   

Taleexi;780172 wrote:
Red Sea is headed to the gates of hell. Anna waxaan leeyahay war ka joog..... Xitaa wuxuu naga dhaadhiciyaa Illaahna waa secessionist Somalilander ah. Aragaanee meesha geedigu ku furto.

Bal Xunkan cuqdada ka buuxdo eega. Adeer xininyo iska baadh anaga habaar waxba nagama qaadi kartid.