Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

SOMALILAND: Fatal Dalliance With False Cause

RedSea   

Abtigiis,

Hows the situation you painted for us in Somaliland any different than Bosaaso? There you can find Ethiopian mostly of Oromo migrants there as well. I don't know how inter marrying with Oromo people translates to lowered status as human being. I personally have no issue with Oromos coming to Somaliland to find whatever Somaliland has to offer. You cannot call yourself a Muslim and yet display to us what a racist bigot you are against the Muslim Oromo nation. To claim you watched as two people humped each other is comical to say the least, unless offcourse you were peeping from the opening gaps of the closet door(:

I'd say naga baandhee bahasha and resume the political fadhi ku dirir. That is more fitting for you.

^^In the last several posts, the man have taken on a more serious points of discussion and engaged with Oodweyne, NGONGE, and the Macno Yare kid.

The discussion has moved to a positive terrain. It is you who is still discussing Oromo men marying Hargeysa women.

Move on, Redka.

RedSea   

xiinfaniin;780085 wrote:
^^You understand nothing Oodweyne

Do you get the news today about teh shellacking of your SNM boys in Sooljoog?

Taking Buhoodle town at this moment is futile. To dislodge the SSC miltia from the town is not major obstacle, it's how to govern the town thereafter. For more on how to do this refer to "taking of Las Anod" 2.0 edition.

RedSea   

xiinfaniin;780088 wrote:
^^In the last several posts, the man have taken on a more serious points of discussion and engaged with Oodweyne, NGONGE, and the Macno Yare kid.

The discussion has moved to a positive terrain. It is you who is still discussing Oromo men marying Hargeysa women.

Move on, Redka.

Allrighty.

^^I agree with you it is futile to send your boys for their death gallows at the Buuhoodle battle

By why keep doing it , Redka? Oodweyne is lost for words . He has a tendency of speaking loudly when in peace. In war, he plays the metaphorical ostrich :D---one labors to see his head

Abtigiis   

There is only one defeat that is really relevant tonight and it is in Sol joogta. REDSEA used to be sensible but of course tough times call for tough measures. I understand.

Abtigiis;780107 wrote:
There is only one defeat that is really relevant tonight and it is in Sol joogta. REDSEA used to be sensible but of course tough times call tough measures. I understand.

Come on, Abtigiis. I give you far more credit than that. The defeated do not come back again and again for more. Look at how quite Puntland has been since Las Anod in 2007. The smoke will eventually clear and all will be clear in the end.

In the meantime, let's pray for the dead and a speedy recovery for the wounded. As well as your eventual return to your cultural home...

I remember the amusing days of last year when Siilaanyo vis-a-vis Rayaale was going to be the saviour of a 'certain group' since according to their fortune-telling he(Siilaanyo) was a Unionist who was just waiting for an opportunity to rejoin them in the 'old Somalia'.

My, my, how times have changed... But certain quarters are relegated to a destiny of always being on the wrong side of history!

RedSea   

They are not 'boys' mr. Xiinfaniin, they are paid volunteers dressed to kill. Killing and being killed is part of what they do. In this critical juncture they are on mission against armed groups who pose significant threat to Somaliland's stability. As such the Republic of Somaliland has the legal authority to use its troops to the full extend. As citizen of Somaliland I fully support and congratuate them for defending Somaliland's peace against ever growing threat from the usual suspects.

Abtigiis   

The only thing that doesn't delight me about the buuhoodle news is the capture of two technicals that belong to SNM. for those who may not know these things are dilapitated old N3 italian made laanches from second world war. They paint these old smoke-producing metals and they parade them as the technicals of ciidanka qaranka, itself a qat-addicted club of skinny camelboys. The SNM leadership are quite advanced in the art of mugging those who trust them, like the hugger-muggers of greater Manchester.

RedSea;780126 wrote:
They are not 'boys' mr. Xiinfaniin, they are paid volunteers dressed to kill. Killing and being killed is part of what they do. In this critical juncture they are on mission against armed groups who pose significant threat to Somaliland's stability. As such the Republic of Somaliland has the legal authority to use its troops to the full extend. As citizen of Somaliland I fully support and congratuate them for defending Somaliland's peace against ever growing threat from the usual suspects.

seinfeld.gif

RedSea   

Abtigiis;780107 wrote:
There is only one defeat that is really relevant tonight and it is in Sol joogta. REDSEA used to be sensible but of course tough times call for tough measures. I understand.

I am afraid I do not understand. As I remember you use to be reasonable and equal oppurtunity basher for all things Somali. Your critism well thought out and mostly founded on facts. However, lately you seem to be on crusade against everything and anything Jamhuriyada Somaliland to a degree unrivaled by Somaliland' worst enemies. I don't buy the fact that it has started with Somaliland involvement in Buhoodle; you were ardently pro Somaliland during the conflict in Las Anod, Sool. So what has changed? Can we reach the conclusion that you are 'born again D-block". (:

RedSea   

Abtigiis;780129 wrote:
The only thing that doesn't delight me about the buuhoodle news is the capture of two technicals that belong to SNM. for those who may not know these things are dilapitated old N3 italian made laanches from second world war. They paint these old smoke-producing metals and they parade them as the technicals of ciidanka qaranka, itself a qat-addicted club of skinny camelboys. The SNM leadership are quite advanced in the art of mugging those who trust them, like the hugger-muggers of greater Manchester.

loooool wallahi you got jokes. ahahahahah