Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

SOMALILAND: Fatal Dalliance With False Cause

NGONGE   

Heh@A&T..waa markaad riyoon jirtay, saaxib. NG horo kuu sheegay; I am an opportunist and would advise my kin (and friends) to seek out the most profitable opportunities. Marka, if your dream of a South that will get fixed by one London Conference comes true (when fourteen - or was it fifteen? - before it have failed) I will be the first advising my lot to consider the opportunities such a revival would offer.

I pray for Somalia to get fixed once and for all but I strongly doubt that the polluted air of London is what's going to make its leaders see the light, saaxib. Wax fahan.

Abtigiis   

Oodweyne has his head in the sand, but it should be clear to him London was supposed to be where the final deliverance is to come for Somaliland. I mean the Brits were not part of Embagathi and Carta, and therefore Sulieman Gaal’s children were always seeking refuge in knowing London is giving ear to their baby cries.

The succor of white in-laws was awaited and was what gave the SNMites the tenacity and perseverance to keep going to the road of perdition which is secession. They were of the opinion that their collective pedigree as historical butlers of the British is good a reputation, and therefore their collective welfare must always have a white guarantor, underwritten by the owners of London, whose seal of approval they will secure one day. They thought the shadow of a white caretaker angel will always hover above them; that their every stride in whichever course is white-minded, white approved.

Which is why the London meeting is so relevant and important, more as the banisher of such fantasy, less as a provider of instant salvation for the South. London is where that coveted status of “a motherland" for SNM hoodlums is about to hit an unflinching reality. It is where this hated frozen chrysalis state of clan grandiosity is to be broken, it is where the unilaternal maternal methapor of “Shankaroon State” will meet its end. It is where the refractory clan conceit will finally make a detour, compelled to move away from reliance upon white tutelage.

The London conference is significant in this psychological aspect. I hope Oodweyne and Ngonge will get what I mean.

NGONGE   

^^ Politics is a queer old thing, A&T. The bottom line in SL's relationship with the UK was always clear (they support, sympathise and encourage but can't be the first to recognise, etc, etc). Nothing here has changed.

^^^^ we still dont...get what you mean...??? let me ask you a question, say the conference takes place...and somaliland says thanks but no thanks i wont attend because it doesnt concern me because im not Somalia? what will you do??

would this make you throw in the towel i.e. raise the white flag..or would you simply keep talking after another 20 years and another conference is held in U.S.A. this time stressing the importance of American influence...even that one Somaliland wont go to? :D

What im trying to say is...what will you do..if Somaliland never attends a Somali conference...will you kill yourself??

and please dont make any promises you cant keep? and if you do..have someone post the pictures...i gotta see that..hahaha..:D

NGONGE   

^^ It does not say much for this meeting when the biggest argument its arrival conjurs up is: if SL will attend or not! :D

Abtigiis   

Yes, the Guru has always been verbose, but his verbosity had a distinctive appeal. Desperation has now reduced him to a blubbering juvenile. His writings are no more coherent and he is avoiding key issues. Such as my contention that a rejection of SL agenda in London will be a major psychological blow to the SNM. Ngonge, the crazy Abokor kid and the angry Burahaadeer could sit out a revival of the South from their comfort homes of Albion and across the Atlantic. The mood in Hargeisa is far from what they think. No one can stomach another 5 years of self-imposed isolation, especially when half of what was supposed to be Somaliland territory declare allegiance to Somalia. Ngonge and the crew here are giving their diaspora version. Those back home have an exacting reality to adjust to, not false pride or more delusion.

Abtigiis;779994 wrote:
It is where this
hated
frozen chrysalis state of
clan grandiosity
is to be broken, it is where the unilaternal maternal methapor of “Shankaroon State” will meet its end. It is where the refractory
clan conceit
will finally make a detour, compelled to move away from reliance upon white tutelage.

Here we have the crux of the issue. It's precisely this insecurity that one is seen as superior and another as inferior that drives the mindless obsession with thwarting Somaliland's agenda by any means, even as far more existential problems afflict some in their own houses. All the empty rhetoric regarding a love of 'Somaliweyn' is simply a cover for this anxious insecurity.

Abtigiis, it's time for you to drop this silly complex and come home to where you feel most comfortable. You're old enough to read between the lines...

Abtigiis   

The London tonal ring is particularly concussing, clearly indicating that the deep anxiety in the Secessionist enclave is unlikely to be fobbed off neither with light explanations SNM cadres are wont to dish out at rallies or internet forums, nor with this “ London is nothing” panicky decrees. The shot of sitting SL beside the ragtag Ahlu-Sunna is a well-calibrated one, sure to take out the zeal out of any self-respecting SNM chauvinist. It would alienate the mugged masses mainly youth and women, whose faith and belief in the ‘recognition’ cause is already under siege, under severe strain.

Only a teetering leadership , betrayed by age and reason, like that of Siilaanyo can be content to feed blatant chicanery to naïve ululating mothers and youth easily titillated by clan slogans. The SNM’s indecipherable destructive creativity is about to dry up once the assumed God-fathers –white-ones for that matter, tell a different story. Oodweyne should know this is not about London conference; this is about the resilience of the psyche of an already faltering secessionist mob.

And what is wrong with this mintid chap? Does he believe a man from the dusty shrub-lands of fat-stone, who can water his camels from bulaale or if he want far to the west from sulul, a direct descendent of the Sayid- and by extension of the prophet himself (if we take the mad mullah's words at face value), will harbour inferiority complexity and will wish to be reborn as a midget charcoal-burning secessionist in the barren lands of lanqayrta and maqaayada inanta? For what reason? For what rhyme? God forbid! :D :D

NGONGE   

Abtigiis;780011 wrote:
Yes, the Guru has always been verbose, but his verbosity had a distinctive appeal. Desperation has now reduced him to blubbering juvenile. His writings are no more coherent and he is avoiding key issues. Such as my contention that a rejection of SL agenda in London will be a major psychological blow to the SNM. Ngonge, the crazy Abokor kid and the angry Burahaadeer could sit out a revival of the South from their comfort homes of Albion and across the Atlantic. The mood in Hargeisa is far from what they think. No one can stomach another 5 years of self-imposed isolation, especially when half of what was supposed to be Somaliland territory declare allegiance to Somalia. Ngonge and the crew here are giving their diaspora version. Those back home have an exacting reality to adjust to, not false pride or more delusion.

Heh. You have more sense than to put your trust on Khaatumo at this early stage, saaxib. Ma Somalidaan ku bara? :D

Abtigiis I urge you to exercise restraint! Many of the secessionists are close to a mental and emotional break down. They have invested all they have whether it be material or emotional to that cause of secession. Seeing as that it is only humanly expected that they cannot be deemed to reason with you in a rational sense as they're in danger themselves. The question should be not whether 'Somaliland' will survive or not but whether the delusional buyers of that grand delusion can be saved. Case in example is our good friend Oodweyne who seems to have lost it all and thus reduced to a mere juvenile.

They have indeed no arguments against Abtigiis. Whether they go it's a loss or they abstain it's a loss again. A classical catch 22.

Abtigiis,

Saaxiib, I was only going on what your exact words telegraph for all to see (which sometimes betray the wounds hiding under the skin).

Now, let's return to the gist of your claim here re: the London Conference. Now if you're half as well informed as you say you are (the jury is still out on that), you would be more concerned about the dangers the conference presents to the sovereignty of Somalia proper than to Somaliland. For it certainly looks like Somalia (including Puntland) will be placed under stealth trusteeship. The West is fed up with the twin perils of piracy(Puntland) and terrorism(South-Central) emanating from Somalia. Given the lack of political and financial capital within the West for another adventure in another Muslim country, the project will be farmed out to the African states of the region.

Whether present or not at the meeting, Somaliland stands the best chance of sidestepping this calamity, given its isolation from these globe-affecting twin problems (a la the first UNISOM/UNITAF where no troops where stationed within Somaliland). As much certain cliques try to make the issue of Somaliland and its statehood a central issue within this conference, the organizers have their own particular agenda irrespective of what Somalis from Somalia wish. Unfortunately, the days of asking Somalis of Somalia how to solve Somalia's problems are long gone...

Abtigiis;780023 wrote:
The London tonal ring is particularly concussing, clearly indicating that the deep anxiety in the Secessionist enclave is unlikely to be fobbed off neither with light explanations SNM cadres are wont to dish out at rallies or internet forums, nor with this “ London is nothing” panicky decrees. The shot of sitting SL beside the ragtag Ahlu-Sunna is a well-calibrated one, sure to take out the zeal out of any self-respecting SNM chauvinist. It would alienate the mugged masses mainly youth and women, whose faith and belief in the ‘recognition’ cause is already under siege, under severe strain.

Only a teetering leadership , betrayed by age and reason, like that of Siilaanyo can be content to feed blatant chicanery to naïve ululating mothers and youth easily titillated by clan slogans. The SNM’s indecipherable destructive creativity is about to dry up once the assumed God-fathers –white-ones for that matter, tell a different story. Oodweyne should know this is not about London conference; this is about the resilience of the psyche of an already faltering secessionist mob.

And what is wrong with this mintid chap? Does he believe a man from the dusty shrub-lands of fat-stone, who can water his camels from bulaale or if he want far to the west from sulul, a direct descendent of the Sayid- and by extension of the prophet himself (if we take the mad mullah's words at face value), will harbour inferiority complexity and will wish to be reborn as a midget charcoal-burning secessionist in the barren lands of lanqayrta and maqaayada inanta? For what reason? For what rhyme? God forbid!
:D
:D

Intaa ha u dhaafin awoowe, waxaagu waa more than overkill , it is a clear abuse :D

Today, Buuhoodle defeated SNM boys again :D