Sign in to follow this  
Keyz 1-8-7

Official Champions League thread - 2007/2008

SoMa_InC   

^^^You had the tank but Rafa didnt use it well. His tactics were questionable. Why did he substitute Torres? Kuyt was out of the game for along spell, how come he didnt take him off and replace with Babel?

All in all, Chelsea fully deserved to go through and now bring on Man Utd.

Seems like it is the end of road for Rafa.

SoMa_InC   

I think Man Utd will get the Premier League and we get the Champions League! Great achievement for the club. I still want to see the back of Avant Grant.

^^^Soma, you need to lay off Grant. The guy has done a good job with all the pressure on him. But I still think Yoman Avramsmebich will want a new top coach...if he does stick with him it means the guy is actually being loyal for once. No doubt whoever is in charge in the summer will have 1 big budget.

Well done chelsea, as much as it pains me to say, I really dont wanna see united claim a double.

Abtigiis   

Now that Liverpool is out (courtsy of the ********* of Rafa Benitez-who doesn't take the bold decision of playing the two in-form strikers El-nino (Torres) and Babbel side by side), I wish Chelsea win it. For the simple reason that will embarass freinds here who tought Chelsea's rise had to do with that trumpeter show-man(Mourinho) against my argument, it is beacuse of Abramovic's Money. Now, I feel vindicated as the unkown Israeli (grant) takes Chelsea to where they never been under Mourinho- the UEFA champions Final.

But I am afraid that lucky Scottish (Ferguson) might have the last laugh. On Papaer, Chelsea looks more menacing!

N.O.R.F   

I don't think Rafa did much wrong to be honest. He should not have taken Benayoun off even though I hoped he would before he mastered Toress' goal.

We just didn't have the quality needed at that level.

It would be good to see JT, Essien, Ashley Cole, Anelka, Ballack and Scheva lift the CL this year (but just this year).

Oz   

Norf... This time WE DID IT! Ehehe...... I partie’d till morgen!!

0,,10268~3200954,00.jpg

Well done Grant! "I wish great success for the club, a club that will be forever connected to me for some historic moments"

Chelsea stopped Liverpool's run on champions league am sure now they will focus on participating well on other championships.

As for Chelsea they did it a style lampard scored a penalty while he was grieving for his mother’s death. Benitez's pre-match jibes about Drogba's diving antics grabbed plenty of headlines, lool – he used Maurinho’s tactics (When made complaints about C. Ronaldo) which didn’t work for benitez, instead he (Drogba) merely served to inspire him into his finest performance of the season.

Drogba scored two goals and made his celebrations included a mock dive into the corner and then a slide in front of accuser Benitez. His point had been made LOL…

Avram should be given a little credit but the job was done for him before he arrived (Maurinho) did it everything… he prepared the food and told Avram add some chilly, that was when Ten Cate arrived at Stanford bridge from Ajax who apparently did the job for him.

As for Liverpool oh man this team plays great tactics in the Champions league and made it very difficult for Chelsea, it’s not that there game was fading away during the match, they scored the first goal and they kept coming when the 90minutes finished I new this year its not gonna be for Liverpool.

Already is shopping ~ Rafa offers £10m for Barry

ChelseaDVD.jpg

N.O.R.F   

^^We don't need Barry and Drogba is a diver. Rafa should ave kept his mouth shut and stop trying to influence refs.

WingA   

Well, well.. United in the final.. The promise land is in sight and what a game awaits.. its been nearly ten years since my last CL final and 90 mins of football between englands finest two top teams will determine who is the best team in europe..

Come on lads.. ronaldoo-412.jpg

N.O.R.F   

Well I won't be making ayn predictions as they often turn out wrong but it will be a good final. I'm hoping for a classic.

Originally posted by Northerner:

Well I won't be making ayn predictions as they often turn out wrong but it will be a good final. I'm hoping for a classic.

Say it man. You want Chelsea to win,why are you sweetening it? You hate Sir Ferg(hehe) smile.gif