Sign in to follow this  
Keyz 1-8-7

Official Champions League thread - 2007/2008

^^^^You both spoke too soon brothers, why don't you just wait until may and then make your judgments.

btw Skip, good luck with 4th place, i'm sure you'll get it. ;)

NGONGE   

^^ The pundits keep going on about Fabregas and Adebayor but the real players for Arsenal are Flemani and Heleb! The latter is playing the football of his life this season.

Of course, the cup is Liverpool's. :D

^^^I totally agree, at the end of the first half, flamini was already my man of the match but alas, the goalscorers always get more recognition. Having said that Fabregas made as much tackles as Flamini did and between them kept the whole milan midfield quiet and the "kid" seems to be working on his allround gameplay. I expected a lot more from Milan, but they didnt have the character or the guts to try to retain their crown.

NGONGE   

Milan had no choice. Arsenal tired them out and marked out their best players. That's what United failed to do last season.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by GJ_Sheikhspear:

I fancy the pace of Arsenal youngsters against the odayaal of AC Milan, that is, if Flamini can man mark and handle Kaka. I fancy Arsenal's pace especially in the last 15 minutes or so when Milan's old legs will tire....

See, A.J maxaan ku idhi: Ac Milan legs couldn't tackle Aresenal's youthful energy. Flamini is underated I tell ya! Know I am hoping the gunners can get Barca, Real Madrid rather then likes of Chelsea, Liverpool and Manutd. European teams tend top back off and give Arsenal a chance to play.

MZanzi   

let's see how far they go

i think they will play with english team and that will be the end of their champions league Dream

Thierry.   

We had warriors on the pitch last night.

This will reignite our season and to put the cherry on the cake my Favourite player RVP is back.

Arsenal for the double that’s my prediction.

NGONGE   

^^ Liverpool are going to win it this year (again). For Arsenal, this win is like United's 7-1 win against Roma last season. Everyone thought they would go on and win it but it was nothing but a flash in the pan.

N.O.R.F   

^^Stop making prediction niyow!!

Didnt see the game. I was snoring by then. Will catch the replay tonight IA.

*wants to avoid Arsenal in next round)

Thierry.   

Ngonge you should know that history proves nothing Just like Milans record of never being beaten by a English team was shattered.

Every player (apart from Eboue and Diaby) played fantastic last night. and the two mentioned players will be replaced by Rosidsky and RVP when they come back.

lads Liverpool is going to get knocked out and finnish 5th in the premiership. enjoy Eufa cup next season I hear Bayern Munich are having a field day there.

NGONGE   

^^ Arsenal are a great team to watch. I would not mind them winning the cup. In fact, I'd prefer them to the scum that is United and Chelsea. But I still think they will not make it. Last night was a one off, no more and no less.

N.O.R.F   

^^They have good chance if they can avoid the English teams in the next round (I dont went them thats for sure).

N.O.R.F   

^^Do you watch Dubai Sports' highlight show of the Etisalat League? the reactions of some fans is bordering hooliganism. The 'shurda' are powerless and just watch :D