Chealsea will beat the Greece team

MAN United waa lagu dhagan yahay

Livebool abrahamovic Gara' ma celin kara

Experience will count ...arsenal waa lo yaaba

My Fav' team of all time ..BRACA ..will win dis year

i hope they win the champions league

Go henry ,,,Bilada kaliya ka maqan SO Dhacso

NGONGE   

^^ Liverpool are controlling that game. Still, they struggle to score. It's the boys on the wing again. They had EIGHT corners so far and only once did they head the ball towards goal!

Inter have been rubbish throughout.

Edit:

Kyut just scored. :D

Edit:

Gerrard just scored the second. :D

N.O.R.F   

^^ :D

We must keep Mascherano!!

Originally posted by *BOB:

Nuune...Inter will skin you alive...I guarantee you this...Liverpool never faced tougher opponents than Inter...forget about Barca...last year with better strikers you could've thrashed them but Inter? they have the toughest defense in Europe and oh yeah they are the only UNBEATEN team in European top league. Inter to go through

We ended their 5 month unbeaten run :D

The Italians got a taste of their own medicine tonight. Cordoba was everywhere man :confused: . Its still all to play for at the San Siro but my comfort level is alot better.

I wonder who our brother Viking will be supporting tomorrow? :D

NGONGE   

^^ The team still has problems. The wing boys are rubbish. The manager should really play his fullbacks as wingers and get rid of Babel or play him as a second striker. The two South Americans in the middle both had a great game. The defence didn't have much to do. But the front boys still leave a lot to be desired.

(It will be easier in the second leg).

N.O.R.F   

Kuyt is not a winger and Babel is right footed playing on the left! Rafa doesnt want to drop Kuyt.

2nd leg is 3 weeks away!

Why am I still awake?

Skipper   

What a game that was? An absolute cracker of a game. But the irony is that its only liverpool who can and are able to deliver such special game. Recent history suggests that liverpool go furtherst in champioans league than any other so called english teams. I just came to make my opinion known not to argue to other die hard chelski/arseanl or glazer funs becuase as far as football and champions league is concerned liverpool are the masters and righly so. Haddi fellas.

BOB   

I still maintain that Inter Will go through...the ref had a bad game and he made the biggest mistake of the night by giving away two qucik yellow cards...fair enough Torres dived but the referee should've known better by at least giving Matrix a warning instead of brandishing a yellow card...besides he was booking Inter players everytime they made a tackle while Muskateer or is it Mascherano was tackling players from behind "bloody belgian" and Inter desperately unlucky to lose Cordoba as well...after that you got two fluke goals...one deflection and one with the aid of the goal post...I saw countless times a shot like Gerrard's being blocked but luckily for him it went through...so it was FLUKE.

to be honest as much as Liverpool ran around like a headless chickens...they didn't create any good chances which shows how good Inter were with 10 men...do you think Liverpool would've lasted that long with 10 men? don't even bother answering that because in the second leg Liverpool will go one man down and let's see if they can last 15 minutes without conceding a goal.

Remember the scoreline the last time Liverpool visited Inter at San Siro? 3-0 yep...hehehe.

Peace, Love & Unity.

N.O.R.F   

LoL

The Italians were beaten at their own game saxib. The goals were not a fluke and Liverpool deserved the result. As the saying goes, its harder to beat 10 men than it is 11. Inter had nothing to offer. I don't even remember a counter attack! There best player was sloppy and their over-rated midfielders were shown up by SG and co.

Inter are overated! 5 months unbeaten? My ar&e as a scouser would say :D

ps remember what Milan did to Man Utd at the San Siro last year? :D

Fabregas   

There was period in the gane where Inter stifled Liverpool and the scousers were running out of ideas. I think that was just before the sending off. Liverpool were running around like maniacs and didn't even manage to get beyong the Inter back line once. But the red care change the game completely and Inter were forced to change the game. They were defensive to begin with, but I believe they would have commited more men as the game wore on and Liverpool ran themselves tired. Liverpool could have done better after the red card. The crossing was very poor and Ngone is post: liverpool need urgent wingers...........not Penant, Kewell and the likes.....or at least change the system.............

but the scousers could still bring the cup back hom, such is their level of flukness :D

Skipper   

GJ Goatee:

There was period in the gane where Inter stifled Liverpool and the scousers were running out of ideas. I think that was just before the sending off. Liverpool were running around like maniacs and didn't even manage to get beyong the Inter back line once. But the red care change the game completely"

I must confess to have missed that part where liverpool were on the back foot and inter setting up attack after attack. If that is how the game was at one period then i swear to have watched a different game than you did. The game i watched was one where liverpool were the only team trying to win the game.

Quote bt BOB:

"I saw countless times a shot like Gerrard's being blocked but luckily for him it went through...so it was FLUKE."

Sir BOB if you have been watching football for sometime now then you will notice that 99% of Gerrards goal is scored 25 yards out of the goal. I didnt go into his statistics and checked how many goals he scored from 25 yards or further but it must be 40 goals or something. Whether its been fluke or not is not an issue since gerrard alllways does score awesome goals, and inter owner said after the game "You would expect something like that from gerrard"

Fabregas   

quote:I must confess to have missed that part where liverpool were on the back foot and inter setting up attack after attack. If that is how the game was at one period then i swear to have watched a different game than you did.

Saxiib, I didn't say that liverpool were back on the foot and iNter were having attack after attack. There was a smalle period where liverpool had all the possesion, but Inter were just defending easily, and Liverpool appeared to be running out of ideas. Inter were clearly trying to frustrate Liverpool and then try to nick a goal during the later stages of the second half.

Skipper   

At the beggining of the season i said that arsenal will entertain the football fans around the world to bits and that they will keep them at the edge of their seats regardless of which team you support. Neverthelesss i also said that come may arseanl will be nowhere to be seen when the trophies are being handed out. And thats is eaxactly how its heading for arsenal.As for liverpool they will keep up the anfield tradition that has been adapted since senor benitez aka the genius came and that is appearing in one or 2 finals every single season. And since benitez came 4 years ago he has won something every season unlike(ahhh) wenger. See you in Russia for those liverpool fans who are going to see the final.