Sign in to follow this  
Keyz 1-8-7

Official Champions League thread - 2007/2008

N.O.R.F   

HK has played some blinders over the years. Olypiacos in 2004 stick out. He has brought a much needed balance to the team. Riise is not a winger.

ps you still think SG is better on the right?

N.O.R.F   

Alonso is a first choice of course but so Mascherano now. 3 in the middle? Strong Squad this year.

Sunday is an early kick off and I need an excuse. Any suggestions? (some of us work on Sundays)

Skipper   

How can this be the offical thread? no results or table?

Buuxo let me assist you and put all the doubts and confusion to bed for good. May Allah (sw) help me in this great task i am about to take, ameen. Dear mali the reason why there is no result or table is because this thread is meant for those people who watch football whenever its played. Thererfor having a table and results is considered time wasting and unnecessary. I hope that helped.

Liverpool were at their commanding best, and the only team that can stop liverpool is indeed liverpool themselves. Fire Benitez and liverpool will struggle to even get the 4 spot in the EPL every season. Thanks to Senor Benitez liverpool are now attracting world class stars like defence worst nightmare Terror Torres, Mascherano, Agger,Alonso, the list goes on. Fernando Torres might possibly have given vidic and ferdinan some sleepless nights ahead of the sunday showdown. Perfect sceneario

WingA   

^^ yeah, yeah.. like United haven't got serious fire power.. its a gonna be a big game for world class players to perform and we have plenty who can on any given day..

United had the best results in the CL and cant wait to see who we'll play..

N.O.R.F   

I want to avoid Barca. Bring on anyone else. I have a feeling it will be Milan again. Man Utd better hope not to draw us.

Sunday is a BIG game!