Sign in to follow this  
Keyz 1-8-7

Official Champions League thread - 2007/2008

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Northerner:

I used to watch these guys when most of you were living in the miyi (or in the desert)
:D

I bet you're on those Seamans that came in the 1950s haha!

N.O.R.F   

^^LoL, something like that. 80s would be 50s to some.

Bob, I didnt see the game because it was on late. Last year I only started watching the CL from Qtr Final stage. The year before that I only watched Arsenal in the Final. Maybe I should not have watched it soomaaha? :D

nuune   

Wlcme back Bro Soma-Inc,

Let me add this, that Everten goal against Chelsicklavias was the goal of the season smile.gif

N.O.R.F   

^^That was a easy goal saxib. It was right above him. Belleti should have shoved him a little bit and he would have got it all wrong. But I'm not complaining.

When do we play Scum Utd?

N.O.R.F   

I dont believe you. That fixture will never be played at 3pm on a Sat and never on a Sunday at 4pm in Liverpool.

Its usual 12.30pm at Anfield and 4pm on a Sunday at Old Trafford.

WingA   

Ancelotti doubts Arsenal's Euro credentials

MILAN, Nov 14 (Reuters) - AC Milan boss Carlo Ancelotti doubts Arsenal have the necessary experience to win this season's Champions League.

The English Premier League side have made an impressive start to Europe's top club competition, qualifying for the knockout stage with two group games to spare.

'Arsenal play well and they are getting excellent results, but the Champions League is decided in spring,' Ancelotti, who led Milan to victory in the competition last season and in 2003, told La Gazzetta dello Sport on Wednesday.

Arsenal had lots of young, enthusiastic players but experience was crucial when the competition headed into its latter stages, he added.

'It's necessary to know how to handle the pressure and tension in the best way. I don't know if they are trained for this.'

Ancelotti said his team were the second strongest in the Champions League behind Barcelona.

He added he had no problems with Ronaldo, who has recovered from a leg injury that has kept him out so far this season, despite some recent late shows at training that earned the Brazilian forward a fine.

'Otherwise, I'm happy with how Ronaldo has regained fitness,' he said.

'He has suffered and worked a lot. It's a sign that he wants to return to be important for Milan quickly'.

N.O.R.F   

I see your feeling confident this year. It will be a very interesting season in the CL. Man Utd can go all the way but many good teams will fall also. Remember Arsenal last year? Or even Barca?