Sign in to follow this  
Keyz 1-8-7

Official Champions League thread - 2007/2008

Skipper   

Bob you fell into a trap that keyz set up. Too bad because i thought you were more innteligent than that for sure. If eskimo was playing for chelsea in the 50s then he is old enough to be my son.

Skipper...From Norway? Mmmhhh how come I've never met you when I came to Norway?

aHHAHAHHAA. Norway has a population of 4,7 million so i think its not that easy to spot me. But next time you come tell me so that i will buy you a cappuccino.

BOB   

Originally posted by Skipper:

i thought you were more innteligent than that for sure.

Pardon me my dearest brother...for my intelligence went to vacation in Alaska and it wont be back until I pay the rent that I owe for the last couple of decades! :(

aHHAHAHHAA. Norway has a population of 4,7 million so i think its not that easy to spot me.

Africa has a population of almost a billion people and we all know each other by village and hut...so what's 4.7 million people when you're the minority that also happen to be BLACK :D ..

Brother...I was only joking with you and its nice to know that you can give as much banter as you get...Thanks for being a good sport and Welcome To The Family My Brother.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

Skipper   

By the way Bob the fact that you are an Arsenal die hard fan might have spolied your chance of you being wellcomed as a king rather than as a guest upon arriving to Norway. I wish you were a liverpool fan.

Oz   

The UEFA Champions League Results for the 2nd of september are as follows:

Matchday 2 - Tuesday 2 October

Grp Home Away

E Lyon 0-3 Rangers < Didn't expect Rangers to win.

E Stuttgart 0-2 Barcelona < Just there.

F Man. United 1-0 Roma < Expected Roma to win they played superb football. Roma showed their true class and ability but didn't win.

F Dynamo Kyiv 1-2 Sporting < Sporting lisbon just edged there.

G Internazionale 2-0 PSV < Ibrahimovic with the double superb goals.

G CSKA Moskva 2-2 Fenerbahçe

H Steaua 0-1 Arsenal < Van persieeeeee did it when they most needed.

H Sevilla 4-2 Slavia Kanoute man of the match and scored a goal along side Arouna Koné and Adriano

^^ You better do so quick Northener, your missing all the action!!

If your interested I can provide you with a website that streams almost every game, from CL to Carling Cup, if your interested that is.

WingA   

United are looking strong in the CL, two wins out of two and on top.. we haven't hit good or serious form yet and so its looking rather nice..

p.s liverpool have been the flops in round two and bigg up the scottish sides..

N.O.R.F   

^^I hear we played awful. Rafa needs to stop messing with the team.

187, I'll probably get it next week but then I have the problem of games coming on late (11.45pm after Oct)

NGONGE   

^^ No Alonso and Gerard playing in the middle. I don't know why Banitez is even indulging him.

The biggest win the team had was the one when Gerard was injured. :D

ps

Man U have not been that good either. They fluked most of their 1-0 wins.

pps

Arsenal will run out of steam very soon. It's a false dawn and behind all the sweet fog there is the big ugly figure of Usmanov to ruin things for them all. :D

N.O.R.F   

^^I think Arsenal will be close this year. The way they are playing they should win something.

Gerrard has been out of sorts since playing for England but he will bounce back but we need to win games and win well. Rafa and his rotation policy is not good.

NGONGE   

I'm sure Gerrard will bounce back but not in the middle. not at all in the middle. He ruins the beat of them team when he's in the middle (all long balls and clever passes). He's much better on the right. The middle should be left for Alonso and Momo (or even the Argi boy).

ps

Arsenal will be CLOSE but wont win it. They're not good enough to win it. If Fabregas goes they go. :D

NGONGE   

^^ Worse than Rafa? Are you implying that Rafa is no good? Champion's league winning Rafa? The only manager in England to have reached the final twice Rafa? :D