Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Somaliland goverment should read and study Khaatuma and then negoitiate with Khaatuma leadership

Carafaat   

The SNM didnt count 30.000n but just a few hundred and they managed to paralyse the workings of the goverment for more then a decade in most northern regions. Now do you want a functioning goverment in eastern regions or the current status quo?

peasant   

The Hermet;778285 wrote:
I understand only one thing...the signaturies of the clan elders of eastern Sool in 1991 that stated Somaliland has ended the union with Somalia....you cant flip flop its against common sense and legality...why sign and then change...we dont do Somali law...once signed its signed..

Practice what you are preaching! You too signed a contract with mother Somalia once and you have to uphold that contract. If you flip flop so can they.

Carafaat;778340 wrote:
The SNM didnt count 30.000n but just a few hundred and they managed to paralyse the workings of the goverment for more then a decade in most northern regions. Now do you want a functioning goverment in eastern regions or the current status quo?

Let them fight & show me what they can do.At this time people In SL are tired of lies & non-existant accusations which they feel is a spit in the face.Frankly speaking I believe this should be settled in battle cos I don't see how ssc & the likes will eva admit or be grateful of the good treatment bestowed upon them.

Carafaat   

This is pure arrogance. This arrogance wont do Somaliland any good. I am glad that you guys only represent a small part of Somaliland, most elitist diaspora and elites in Hargeysa and by the most folks are reasonable.

Carafaat   

Already said one should talk. How come Minister of Interior is in Hargeysa speeching to crowdß rather then Taleex listening what one have to say.

Dhulkan lama kala laha. Cid guurisa ma jirtee, aanu is dhageysano intaan wada xiiqi leheen ama wada indho beeli leheen.

peasant   

burahadeer;778342 wrote:
Let them fight & show me what they can do.At this time people In SL are tired of lies & non-existant accusations which they feel is a spit in the face.Frankly speaking I believe this should be settled in battle cos I don't see how ssc & the likes will eva admit or be grateful of the good treatment bestowed upon them.

lol says by who? a black guy with white guy's pic as an avatar!

Carafaat   

burahadeer;778347 wrote:
cos they been baby sit for so long,people taking a hardline...why he's in hargeisa is boiling blood of the masses.

apparantly the masses in Taleex and Buhoodle are boiling as well. If you regard those regions as Somaliland shouldnt their concerns be adressed as well.