Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Somaliland telling Puntland the truth

Carafaat   

Somalina;777337 wrote:
Maxaa ku haaya maanta? PL ayaad ku haysaa non stop, maxaa jira?

:D its a boring day at the office and I am a bit dissapointed on the Khaatumo coup.

Dr_Osman   

Somaliland guys have a point, farole is a weak military leader and they know it. All he ever does is "cambarayn' baan uu diray somaliland, qof xabad kugu furay cambarayn looma diro, xabad ayaa loogu jawaaba damn farole!!!

Farole wa leader aan dadkisa iyo dalkisa difacin tarikhda ayaa taas ka husi doonto. Farole would win the hearts of all puntland if he followed the constitution and secured our borders. Aideed iskama farisan xog ayaa loogu farisiyay isaga iyo beeshisa 93 you think cambarayn iyo waxas inay dhagaysan lahayeen? his so silly wa iska oday oo nagtas tol mooday lakin nagtas kuma difacayso markad yaaban tahay!!!

Carafaat   

Dottore, you are a wise men.

But when Somaliland returns and we agree on a Confederation with Somalia. And share. 50/50. You get 20 procent of 50, equal to less then 10 preocent of power. So the balance returns and Puntland becomes a constructive region again. I hope you understan what it would mean, when we return. When Marka and Shabbele get 10 procent, then Somaliland and Dhirta would become majority with 60 procent of power. On the other hand you get 20 procent of Somaliland, leaving 30 procent for H Confederacy. And i didnt even add. Kismaayo, that would give you like 20 extra, bringing to total of 50 procennt. More then you have now.

So support my cause for Confederacy.