Sign in to follow this  
SoMa_InC

Official 2007/08 Premier League Thread

Ms DD   

I resent that. Cos If i was a man, you wouldnt have felt the need to test me..now would you?

Pls take it back :D You wouldnt want to be shamed on international forum as this.

Skipper   

Wooooooooooooow. Valentine you got a ticket as an eid present? enjoy yourself dear sis. Viking i totally disagree with you sxb. In the champions league final agains milan in may, steven gerrard delivered one of the worst performances of the night. He was below his usuall standard . He got a free rolle to do some damage to the milan defence, jermaine pennant got in some wonderfull crosses to him and everytime he was shooting way above the goal. Dont get me wrong i think steven G is the best midfielder in the premiership and maybe amoung the 2 or 3 best midfielders in the world, and he carried liverpool on his shoulders for many years, but not this year. The british tabloids keep saying that liverpool is a one man team but liverpool have proved them wrong time after time. If there is a one man team then look no further to chelsea in john terry. If that guy is not playing then they all panic. Viking lets see when cesc fabregas gets injured. Happy ramadan fellas.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Game? As if Val would worry herself with boring things like games of football. She's hoping to see herself on the giant screen, silly.
:D

You got me there! North, NG has the right of it. redface.gif

Skipper - smile.gif

BOB   

Originally posted by Skipper:

Mark my words nomads. Arsenal are going to fall down sooner or later. They are too dependant on Cesc fabregas and he cant win them all games. So far he has carried them on his own shoulders , every game they won he has either scored or assisted.

Like Stevie Wonder...Ehhhm...I meant Steven Gerrard doesn't carry Liverpool on his shoulders. :D

My brother, every team in the world has a talisman be it Arsenal or Liverpool and the only piece missing from Cesc's brilliant play has always been goals and now that he's finally developed a taste for goals he's just taken one step toward fulfilling his potential...that's how I see it and how I prefer to see it and about the assists...the guy is the playmaker of Arsenal, first and foremost his job is to create goals and as a football fan yourself I think you should applaud him for doing his job so brilliantly instead of choosing to be a doomsayer.

Look at Chelsea...they can't even score a goal without their talismen in Lampard and Drogba and do you think Barca will be the same side without the Goofy Genius or where would've Man Utd finished in last year's Championship without the brilliance play of Ronaldo?

I tend to disagree with you when you dismiss Man Utd's championship winning side as only Lucky bunch, they say luck favours the brave, however, some times one makes his own luck and had Man Utd been without Ronaldo in certain games they would've never won the league...

I undertand how much you dislike Man Utd being a Liverpool fan and all that but I thought Liverpool fans prided themselves in being a genuine football fans before team fans.

;)

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

Talking of
Arsenal
, guess who will be at the new
Emirates Stadium
in a couple of weeks (I'A)?

*Points at herself*

Yup,
me
!

Ahem...

Lucky Barwaaqo indeed... smile.gif

Just make sure you scream my name on top of your voice and wave everytime you see yourself on the giant screen so I can brag to my friends that you were waving at me...and yeah I know that I won't hear you in Africa but my friends are good lip-readers so they will know qofkaad uqeylineyso inuu yours truly yahay...

regardless of what Ngonge wants us to believe I've heard that you're an Arsenal fan which didn't go down well with Ngonge and Northerner.. hence their frustration by dismissing your knowledge when it comes to the beautiful game... smile.gif Good Luck and PLEASE share the experience in pictures of possible Insha Allah.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace,Love & Unity.

Thierry.   

Another win under the belt, life at Islington is feeling very good. This time away at the hammers,

from my analysis this year of world football without being big headed i think only Messi and his Barca boys are the only serious challenge Arsenal will face ok maybe AC Milan.

I feel another invisible season coming

Skipper   

Only One team in ENGLAND

Arsenal XI and ARSENAL RESERVERS

Go Arsenal..

Ayuub you got that from Bill sahnkley who said "there are two teams in Liverpool, Liverpool fc and liverpool reserves" Welll done

Skipper   

By the way the Name is Bill Shankley, i will not go into who he was because if you are a football fan regardless of which team you support then you should know him

Raizor, Dont worry ...Skipper and these fellas are wishing to be Arsenal Fans but pride is stopping them.

It pays to be Arsenal fan this season.

Salaamaat

BOB   

Originally posted by Northerner:

Dont get Bobby excited now. He might right an Arsenal poem

C-L-A-S-S-I-C!

My Brother Northerner, First & Foremost Salam Aleikum W.W I hope and pray that all is well with you and the family Insha Allah...

Secondly...You made me laugh with that cheeky statement...Thanks for that. :D:D:D

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.