Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Khaatumo State of Somalia announced!

Gabbal   

I wish the new state peace, prosperity, development, and advancement in all areas of living. May it be one that serves its constituents well.

Aaliyyah   

The name is perfect waana magac macna weyn xambaarsan. Learn your history and then u will understand

Marlabaad hambalyo Khaatumo State of Somalia. Guul

The End State of Somaliland! - in other words (for the slow witted ones) This is the state that puts 'the end' to the dreams of Somaliland. :D

On serious note - insha'Allah khayr - hopefully no more blood feuds between brotherly people over non-existent borders and everybody will have their share of peace and prosperity for all.

I'm truly happy for the darwish people but I don't like the name change liked the SSC name better! This is a good day in history :D

In your face to all the haters and the haters who were falsely being all blissful about a cowardly attack. I'm proud of the SSC folks for standing up for their rights and not being silenced or intimidated by their neighbours! :cool:

Alot of egos are bruised today lmao!

victory.jpg?w=600

Liibaan   

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Jaaliyada KHaatumo State of Somalia oo Taageertay Maamul-Goboleedkooda Cusub, Xafladii Nairobi, Kenya

Sayid*Somal;775666 wrote:
The End State of Somaliland! - in other words (for the slow witted ones) This is the state that puts 'the end' to the dreams of Somaliland.
:D

On serious note - insha'Allah khayr - hopefully no more blood feuds between brotherly people over non-existent borders and everybody will have their share of peace and prosperity for all.

The end of what lets just wait where Ilma khaatumo take their khaatumo waba lo fadhiya:D

ilma katumooo....hahahahaha....

with what city and what army and what location? this is gonna be funny...:cool:

Somaliland is here to stay with or without the people of las canod no one is gonna begg or ask...

Abdul   

burahadeer;775814 wrote:
what's this? gov't in exile:D They shellshocked, fine if it can ease the pain temporarily.

They are in Talex,saaxiib,and soon moving on to Las Anod.Just stay tuned.