Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Date with Bluelicious

Carafaat   

Blue, I am sorry for hurting your feelings. I just got a little bit mad and jalous when you mentioned that online failure of KoW.

So, ask me out for a movie stricly as friends. How about the Tushinski theatre? Or standup comedy. Even been to the Comedy Cafe?

Che, you seem like an experienced online dating pro. Give me some tips.

Carafaat;775246 wrote:
Blue, I am sorry for hurting your feelings. I just got a little bit mad and jalous when you mentioned that online failure of KoW.

So, ask me out for a movie stricly as friends. How about the Tushinski theatre? Or standup comedy. Even been to the Comedy Cafe?

Che, you seem like an experienced online dating pro. Give me some tips.

You didn't hurt my feelings you offended me and Knight because you didn't like my honest answer. Obviously your one of those men who when they get a no suddenly start a war with a woman instead of respecting it and taking it like a gentleman. I can forgive you but I won't forget what you said and things will not be the same anymore. You betrayed me and showed your true colours! KoW would have never said that to me I blindly know that also because I sometimes had arguments with him.

Ps: Knight is not failure he is the opposite. He knows how to treat women and respects them. Obviously he is doing something right that your not doing. He got alpha male qualities that you don't got!

Carafaat;775261 wrote:
Yes, I tend to be rough againt women sometimes. But some like rough man rather then the softi man.
:D

You misunderstood the term rough. Rough is meant in another context bedroom and not act rough aka aggressive in communication. Your just rude towards women and no women likes rude men! Omg you don't know nothing about women it shows.

Enjoy the song I got dedicated to him. In your face muwahahaha loool don't talk evil about him anymore :D

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

chubacka   

Blooming hell wot ever made u utter the words KoW.

Blue, take it easy with the poor guy, u have obviously been

on his mind a great deal.

I haven't been mean to him i'm not the bad woman. As my friend Carafaat knew all about it that I liked KoW but yet he still stubbornly decided to proceed his plans. I gave him an honest answer because I didn't wanted to lead him on or hurt his feelings and not lose the friendship we have but he on the other hand was trying to deliberately hurt my feelings with throwing some false accusations about me in my face from the past because he didn't get his way and decided to turn against me very ungentlemanly behaviour. He is the one that betrayed me I never betrayed him. My real cyber male friends Som@li, Nin Yaaban, Showqi, A_Khadar and rudy-diiriye would never do that infact they were the ones who sticked by my side, believed me in me and even vowed for me when I was being falsely accused. I will always be there for them too. Again i'm sorry Carafaat if you took whatever I said the wrong way and got upset or hurt that wasn't my intention you put me in a awkward situation. I find it very brave of you that you had the guts to ask me on the public forum not many would have done that :)

Aaliyyah   

Lol funny thread :)..Blue who is kow? the soler who was banned? and how do you know he was even a guy? could have been a girl for all u know or odey ilka dhacsaday lol just saying :)

Bluelicious;775735 wrote:
Faarax-Brawn
- Are you trying to be funny. FAIL!!

Aaliyyah
- KoW is Knight of Wisdom. Loool you and your always odays without teeth
:P

Not really-But i am trying to know how to say, "Oh No She Didnt" in dutch.(i am on your side here btw,lol). I am tryna stick it to carafat in dutch(precisly,i wanna tell him, "take that biaj")-

Faarax-Brawn;775736 wrote:
Not really-But i am trying to know how to say, "Oh No She Didnt" in dutch.(i am on your side here btw,lol). I am tryna stick it to carafat in dutch(precisly,i wanna tell him, "take that biaj")-

Lool coming from a woman hater your not on my side your on Carafaat's side that's not some wise advice to give him!

Who you calling the B-word? *grabs and pats the baseball bat in her hand*