Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Videos from Buhoodle

The Zack   

the medal of Igarre

LOOOL@Ina igare award. Hall of shame award miyaa. Ina Igarre worked for the British and helped them colonize his own people. A British foot soldier award :D

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;775128 wrote:
Saan haddee kusii socdaan, spring cleaning will come earlier this year. I don't think any of them read the Golden Rules when they joined. Or they are deliberately trying to break it.

I think it's deliberate.

Akash   

recently they attacked innocents people Seemaal district in Awdal and now at Buuhoodle SNM aggression must be stop it.

The Zack;775129 wrote:
LOOOL@Ina igare award. Hall of shame award miyaa. Ina Igarre worked for the British and helped them colonize his own people. A British foot soldier award
:D

Don't be bad loser. Your hero the mad mullah who signed a peace treaty with the italians was addicted to opium and alcohol to help him get more unbalanced..

MMA, do you only delete comments made by Somalilanders. Without sounding rude, Abtigis made who thread claiming that we pimp our women without a shred of evidence. I state a historical fact and you deleted it. That's not moderating..

Che, what colour is your nose?Lol