Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Oil exploration in Puntland, Somalia

President Faroole:

"For the last three years Puntland administration we have send requests to foreign countries and brotherly nations of the world particularly countries with Oil wealth to assist us here in Puntland which has been a region neglected for decades by Somalia's governments which lacks proper roads public infrastructure such as roads, airports and other necessary public facilities. If this well which titled Leopard 1 succeeds in producing Oil I want to tell the people Puntland will no longer be requesting help from anyone."

Showqi   

Looking good: Puntland's Oil is finally hitting to the markets, and in Xamar the peace is slowly coming back. Insha-allah wadankeeni dhakhso ayuu u hagaagi doonaa. This is good news for reer Puntland iyo Soomaaliya oo dhan.

General Duke;775568 wrote:
Che. One must seek truth from facts. Puntland Somalia has large quantities of Oil & LNG and that fact will change the face of Somalia itself.

Big things are happening..

I hope it works out for the best!

peasant   

I think Faroole and his admin have many good reasons to return and run for another 4 years. They have done a good job and will continue doing a good job. There are some short comings of the admin but they are all can be overlooked considering what they have achieved so far. Puntland needs this admin to stay.