Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Oil exploration in Puntland, Somalia

xiinfaniin;817915 wrote:

ama gabdhaha reer bariga guursada intaan laydinka dhammaysan, ama aysan dabaqad kale gelin

lol@xiin. sxb gabdhaha reer bariga maxaa horta laga bixiyaa, waxaan maqlay boqol Taraaqad & baarqabkooda baa la siistaa.;)

Lets hope next year this time we will see some serious pumping & dollar flow.

Somalia   

Hustler;817958 wrote:
I am studying petroleum engineering and trust me I know everything to be known about oil... WVU baby

LOLOLOL :D

Funny

Taleexi   

Waa good news. Nin saaxiibkay ah oo reer Bari ah baa i soo wacay oo igu yiri Boowe aa burqanayaa ee ku soo noqo Puntland. Waxaan ugu jawaabay haddii patrol halkaas ka dilaaco sheekadu waa isbedelaysaa oo waxay noqonaysaa ku qabso ku qadi mayside ...

Oil is already causing Somali outlets tomlose their hair. When it's found nomdoubt every Farah & Xalimo will find a common ancestry with the people of the North East. All those forgotten Granma's and next door neighbors :D

Adeer it's no boast. We already know Somalia has changed because of this oil exploration. The day we get the reasl proven quantities out all Somali's will say they have a link to Puntland.

Carafaat   

Taleexi;818223 wrote:
Waa good news. Nin saaxiibkay ah oo reer Bari ah baa i soo wacay oo igu yiri
Boowe aa burqanayaa
ee ku soo noqo Puntland. Waxaan ugu jawaabay haddii patrol halkaas ka dilaaco sheekadu waa isbedelaysaa oo waxay noqonaysaa ku qabso ku qadi mayside ...

Raggeedi, wallahi nin dantiisa yaqaan ayaa tahay. :D

General Duke;818239 wrote:
Oil is already causing Somali outlets tomlose their hair. When it's found nomdoubt every Farah & Xalimo will find a common ancestry with the people of the North East. All those forgotten Granma's and next door neighbors
:D

:D :D

Dadkoo dhan qaraabo bay noqon,

Maaddeey;818281 wrote:
^^ Dhul Soomaaliyeed oo naga wada dhexeeya sowm maaheyn meeshu?.

Maadey it's the same land that you & your uncle Xasan Dahir want to blow up and kill it's civilians. A land in which day and night you work to cause havoc and discord. You even claimed you travel through there well armed.But even you will be forgiven and welcome, disarmed of course. :D