Sign in to follow this  
walaalkis

first somali female pilot comes to mogadishu

Duuliye sare Asli Xasan Cabaade oo ah Haweeneydii Soomaaliya ug horeysay ee noqota Duuliye ayaa shalay booqasho ka timid magaalada Muqdisho ka dib markii ay ka soo ambabaxday gobolka Texas

duuliye%20Asli%20XasannCabaade.JPG

Asli_calansida.jpg

Duuliye sare Asli Xasan Cabaade oo ah Haweeneydii Soomaaliya ug horeysay ee noqota Duuliye ayaa shalay booqasho ka timid magaalada Muqdisho ka dib markii ay ka soo ambabaxday gobolka Texas ee dalka Maraykanka oo ay ku nooleyd 20kii sano ee la soo dhaafay, dalkuna uu ku jiray xaaladaha burburka iyo dowlad la’aanta, iyadoo ay magaalada Muqdisho ku soo dhoweeyeen xubno ka tirsan dowlada ku meel gaarka ah ee Soomaaliya.

Asli%20Calan%20sido3.jpg

Asli%20calansida%20%287%29.JPG

Asli%20calansida%20%2824%29.JPG

Asli%20calansida%20%2812%29.JPG

Abwaan   

somalee;774869 wrote:
There has never been another Somali female pilot?

I guess there were...She was the first though. For no doubt she is one of the top ten amazing Somali women among other candidates like Dr. Hawa Abdi. May Allah reward them with Jannatul Firdaus to both of them and those who help Somalia.

Faarax-Brawn;776126 wrote:
Ive never met a more patriotic somali loving person ever in my lifetime until i met her. She does love Somalia,thats one thing for sure.

You met her in person?

raula   

wow very impressive. As much as this woman is inspiring..i had the privilege of meeting Dr. Hawa Abdi & her Daughter Deqa..as well as Fadumo Jibril (the environmentalist)...now these women & many more..is what SOMALIA embodies/represents. Insha-allah i hope to follow their paths. IA.May Allah reward them here & after! Amin..and to all of us.