Sign in to follow this  
Mafia_Gal

has this ever happened 2 u?

Janna   

Originally posted by Warrior of Light:

why did you have to scare her like that Alexus. Poor soul, mashallah glad she is reading the Quraan. Tell her 2 read the suraah about jins. And learn that there are good ones and bad ones.

She can be a devil sometimes. But she looks innocent as she reads the Quran. I told her there was good Jini's and bad Jini's. But she believes I am playing around with her little head.

I never scared her. Its her that wants to know about Jini's and not Nabi Gabriel.

Now she believes she has two Jini's working inside her. I'm dying of laughter.

S.O.S   

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

Dear Young_gal,

I know exactly what you've experienced and it's a very frightening experience, especially when it happens to a person for the first time. Sometimes it feels like an invisible cold "blanket of death" weighting over 2 tonnes is suffocating you. You cannot move or change your sleeping position, you cannot speak with voice or shout for help, but you can move your lips and Allah is always near and aware, so recite aayatul-Kursi with your lips if you ever find yourself in that situation again (your mother will be of no use).

What is it?

Well,...in short; it's Shaydaan, and it often occurs when the Shaydaan tries to play tricks with you while you're in a dreaming state (scientist refer to this state as REM which stands for Rapid Eye Movements). Sometimes a person wakes up, it may be due to an irregulaty detected in a dream that your subconscious mind alarms you to wake up or an excessive fear (his tricks are generally referred to as nightmares) that may also alarm you to wake up.

How can we protect ourselves from it?

All you need to do is follow this very easy steps:

1) recite aayatul-Kursi, suuratul-Ikhlaas and the Acuudutayn three times on your hands and 2) wipe them over your whole body as far as you can reach also three times, 3) and finally sleep facing to your right side.

Do we need to fear it?

Absolutely NOT! We don't fear anything other that Allah, Whose creation it is, and He alone can protect us from His creation, both Jinn and Ins!

WCWW

Bismillah,

Sis,

Reading Alfataha Alkitaab { Alxamdulliah} is incrediable dawaa or medication - the suraa has got so many names { Alfaatiha, Alshaafiah, Umulkitaab,Sabca masaani Wal quraan alcadiim}.

so let your sister or cousin read, also the intention is very important - the beleive that you are cured by Allah (Subanah).

Also remember the sunnah - as other brothers & sisters before me explained and mentioned.

then you wont see Sharr inShaaAllah.

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

quote:Originally posted by ALexus.:

Its her that wants to know about Jini's and not Nabi Gabriel.

Who is Nabi Gabriel?? :confused:
Gabreil[Calayhi Salaam] is the head of Angeles not nabi.

Bismallaah,

Brothers and sisters, what happened to me clearly contradicts the useful information you've posted. I know that this may be part of cilm al-ghayb, but how can you explain the following experience of mine about 6 years ago when I felt the exact same 'symptoms' in my sleep (can't move, can't speak, suffocating, etc...) and it was actually several semi-invisible men/beings holding me still. I couldn't speak and wanted to ask them to let me go, and they wouldn't let me go until I promised them I'd be praying Fajr on a regular basis (ironically speaking, at that time when I was 14, I regularly missed Fajr). Once I started praying Fajr on a regular basis, I never encountered those semi-invisible or transparent men.

How can these beings be shayaateen? Weren't they actually helping me out and setting me on the right track (although it was a rough way of doing it, lol)?

i feel your pain bro! just be praying fijar n u be ok..!

me, my dreams r all about me slapping some 1 silly! lol.

for the shaydhan...just tell him..u cant touch this!! and he will go away! lol.. :D

Janna   

Thanks for correcting me.

Angel, Zu...

Do you want me to lead you Stories of the Prophets because he is always mentioned.

Did you see a Doc about it? It could be a sign of the onset of some neurological disease or some other illness. You never know. That is why its prudent to let your family Doc know about anything unusual you notice about your body.

Originally posted by Sharmarkee:

quote:Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

quote:

Originally posted by ALexus.:

Its her that wants to know about Jini's and not Nabi Gabriel.

Who is Nabi Gabriel?? :confused:
Gabreil[Calayhi Salaam] is the head of Angeles not nabi.
Thanks Bro..I was correcting her witout sounding "know it all" .. :D

Cheers

this has happened to me, about a year ago, and it was really bad for a few months, almost every night. especially if i dont sleep on my right side. u think u'r suffocating, u try to move, u just can't.

reading quran, also helped me whenever it happens i read al-faatiha 3 times, in my head of course since i can't move my lip's. and i'm ok

never thought it was a jinn, since i havent asked anyone or havent seen a doctor. anyway havent had this problem since last year, alxumdulilaah, thnx for da explanation