Sign in to follow this  
walaalkis

How long

Malika   

The west has been home for a while now, nevertheless the heart yearns for the highlands of the East African rift valley - the rolling green hills,clear water rivers - the plentiful of fruits and good people so indeed, as soon as one can acquire the means, one shall be off living in simplicity.

Miskin   

my plan was for 5 yrs nearly 18 yrs ago. I no longer live in the west but i am not home either. I have a dream it will be within FEW yrs now. Insha-allah

RaMpAgE   

Its good to see many people who are willing to go back and contribute. I think one of the advantages Somalia will have in the future is its "diaspora" population, a great number of people educated overseas, who can bring many different skills to the development and growth of Somalia.

RaMpAgE   

Malika;775884 wrote:
The west has been home for a while now, nevertheless the heart yearns for the highlands of the East African rift valley - the rolling green hills,clear water rivers - the plentiful of fruits and good people so indeed, as soon as one can acquire the means, one shall be off living in simplicity.

:)