Sign in to follow this  
walaalkis

How long

You plan to stay in the west ? Or any other country that's not homeland ..

After observing the life of western civilization , it's depressing. Example 25 yrs plus mortgage

8years car payment and all other materials that carries debt they accumulate over the years .

Life is not about paying debt and make rich banks richer but a balanced life . They can't miss one of work or they end

up becoming alcoholics and drug addicts. There's no faith in their daily lives.

There are advantages, more than one has in Somalia. I gonna ask does one appreciates western life style ?

All about making money...

Carafaat   

inshallah, I want to return in 5 years back to the country. Settle somewhere outside town, have some goats and chickes and a camel. Do some reading and writing and work through online connection with the world.

That's exactly what most people want to have. Only problem with such life is no security.

We are not meant have stable lives within our country.it will bother our neighbors Ethiopia and Kenya .

We can't even invest in our own country while we have businesses in many African countries

I wouldn't know how long I still wanna stay in the west. As long as there is no 100% peace in Somalia and further economical developments there is no reason for me to go there and risk my life? Maybe when there is no clan wars anymore (it's unlikely that will ever happen).

Bluelicious;772752 wrote:
I wouldn't know how long I still wanna stay in the west. As long as there is no 100% peace in Somalia and further economical developments there is no reason for me to go there and risk my life? Maybe when there is no clan wars anymore (it's unlikely that will ever happen).

Good point . We out of luck with tribalism. We feed on it on clan wars is sort of Somalia Hollywood entertainment . As far of staying out

from somalia , you better make sure you have a good retirement in plan or else retirement home.

walaalkis;772773 wrote:
Good point . We out of luck with tribalism. We feed on it on clan wars is sort of Somalia Hollywood entertainment . As far of staying out

from somalia , you better make sure you have a good retirement in plan or else retirement home.

Loooooool @ clan wars being Somalia's Hollywood Entertainment but sadly your right it is. Wish there was no such thing called tribalism who knows where we would be right know. I'm gonna work on my retirement plan and on where to stay after my retirement, i've still got a long time to think about and work for it. I've never really thought about this maybe because i'm feeling too comfortable where i'm now but you made me think so great thread to raise that topic.

Carafaat   

Garnaqsi;773825 wrote:
For as long as they don't serve bacon in Somalia.

They banned Hallal meat in Holland. because of animal rights. lool

whats there to say.

Garnaqsi   

Carafaat;773882 wrote:
They banned Hallal meat in Holland. because of animal rights. lool

whats there to say.

Really? I didn't know that. That finally explains why so many Somalis have moved from there into the UK. :D

Blessed   

Won't go back home, won't stay in the west. Going to live the good life with the daily dose of D until I'm forced to choose between home / west.. InshaAllah.

Garnaqsi,

So there's a market for bacon export? *takes notes*

samjamaa   

RaMpAgE;774408 wrote:
Hopefully sooner the later, within the next few years, home is where the heart is.

i born and raised out of somalia but when i went there last july , i fall in love to my home country, i started to collect money so soon i can make my own business inshaa allah