Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Xafladii Garaad Jaamac Garaad Ismaaciil ee Minnesota Q .2AAD

Aaliyyah   

loved garaad jama's speech, as well as the gabay that follows ee asaga loo qaaday. Lovely!! :)

enjoy it ..

salaam

p.s he also delivered an amazing speech in the khaatumo two...:)

Aaliyyah   

as far as I am concerned they are all my garaado I dnt prefer one over the other as long as they deliver great speechs and motivate their ppl to unite and create their own state - which alhamdulilah all basically did in the khaatumo two conference garaadba garaadka kale wuu ka af tahansana mashallah waaban la dhcay hadaladooda qimaheeda...I think there were like two who were still leaning to puntland (one was garaad but im not sure the other one maybe he was caaqil or something) but bottom line what the majority wants counts loma joogsamayo labo qof oo dantooda gaar ka aha ka doorta danta guud. Puntland ha iska xadiriyaan. :)..

SSC guul iyo horumar.

salaam

Aaliyyah   

^u guys leave the garaads alone..:)...I want every single one of them to keep their title lool...

dhaqanka iyo siyasada uun halaga jeediyo..

yaga hanogu filnaadaan motivational speechs iyo dadka inay wacyi galiyaan..oo tageeraan maamul gaar ah iyo somali midnimadeeda.

salaam

Jacpher   

In an era of Shabaab, these men, garaad/ugaas/sultan/isin/malaaq hold nothing more than token positions and symbolic leadership. I don't think they get compensated in huge amounts of money for what they do for their tol and the public. Some of them are naturally more successful than others. I don't mind having them if their power of persuasion will lead us to peace in the homeland.

Mustafe   

Garaad Jaamac Garaad Ismaaciil is a great man indeed. And so was his father Garaad Ismaaciil may he rest in peace. I knew them both personally, not beacuse I'm too old and hung around with garaads lol, but they happen to be immeadiate family members and I saw them both in action, very hounorable people indeed. Anyway I wish this garaad a success with whatever his endeavours may be.

They need to cut down the number of Garaads.

They have 14 Garaads and hundreds of Caaqils, its like 14 captains and 200 deputy captain trying to land one aircraft. No wonder you had 14 years of Siisoco Soosoco.

Farmaraa   

Whatever Garaads we may have in our traditional committee, that is not your business. Garaads are well respected in our community and they are truely peace makers, not like your who always are trouble makers.

Carafaat   

Aaliyah, are you one of them girls standing behind the Garaad? The middle girl has an eye for the Garaad, me thinks. Meel kaleba ma eegiso.

The Zack   

as far as I am concerned they are all my garaado I dnt prefer one over the other

Actually Aaliyah you should. There is only one real Garaad in that community. The one withthe longest history of that title. 19 awoow buu garaad yahay (garaadka ugu abtir dheer garaad ahaan Somalia oo dhan). Inta kale 1991 waxii ka danbeeyay baa la sameeyay. Qaarna Xiligiii Siyaad.

Good speech indeed.