Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

Pro Puntland isin was BOOED in Taleex.

Well done to the Audience. lol

We love our Puntland brothers, as we are Tol. But, we don't recognize Puntland as our Administration. We shall build our own State and Administration and be two State Brothers side-by-side, allies in militarily and economically.

I love Reer Puntland! Noolaada 4 ever !!!

Diverse opinion should be appreciated. I don't agree with the notion that a sitting Garaad of a community should be boo'ed for his opinion by participants of a forum intended to bring people together. Disagreement should be articulated politely.

I think it was rude to boo him, after all fikradiisa uun buu dhiibtay. But it sounds like shacabku have had enough of the 'cuqaal-agents' and I can't really blame them.

There seems of late to be a massive disconnect between the youth on one hand and the elders and isimo. The youth are angry, the elders angry at the lack of deference towards the Garaads and the Garaads are also angry at what they see as unreasonable. I completely agree that booing is out of hand but isin should've really known better, this is the place but not the time. he should have waited until the question of where the people stand with puntland comes up to give his take. Its the job of the elders to bridge this gap between the Isins and the youth.

I listened to the audio carefully and It seems the boo'ing was initiated when the Garaad brought up the issue of Laascaanood and Somaliland's control of the city. There is confusion as to what has happened. Maybe folks were boo'ing the guy who interrupted the Garaad and telling him to sit down. It is also possible other Somaliland supporters joined in the fray. I wouldn't put too much weight on the characterization that pro-Puntland opinion was boo'ed. One of the organizers of the conference Buraale (G6) made it very clear that diverse opinion is welcome and should be respected.

EDIT: Further investigation reveals the so-called "boo'ing", if it ever occured, may have been the work of a lone ranger.

Laba Isim oo ka hadlay xoraynta Laascaanood oo la aflagaadeeyay (Cod)

Garaad Abshir Saalax oo aan soo hadal qaadin in xiligan dawlad la dhiso balse carabka ku adkeeyay in loo baahan yahay dhulka la haysto la xoreeyo oo cadwga laga kiciyo ayaa waxaa buuq ku furay nin lagu magacaabo Cali Maraykan oo ay iksu reer yihiin Cali Khaliif Galaydh balse uu gaashaanka u daruuray garaadku. - taleex.net

Carafaat   

Oodweyne;771854 wrote:
^^^
:D

The finest PR action at it's best; particularly, the kind that is needed when
"an ugly story"
needed to be buried for good. Or at least, make it out as if has been a giant misunderstanding...

I really hope, whoever replace
Iman Farole
, at the helm of
Pirate-land
, will look your side of north america, in the hope of luring you away from your engineering day-job; so that, you could be his ever verbally-polishing one-man truth-buster, indeed..

Any Somali politician should hire PR cannons of LST and Duke's caliber. They are good in what they do. Siilanyo should beg them to come and ehlp with some PR. Maybe even sell Somaliweyn to Landers. :D

Liibaan   

MoonLight1;771720 wrote:
As this isin uttered the words of (.......Puntland kama maaranno........) the booing and heckling started from the audiance.

When the isim Abdullahi said "Puntland kama maarano". the booing and heckling started from the audience. The isim couldn't finish his Pro-Faroole/PL speech. As soon as he said "Puntland kama maarano", People forced him to leave the stage. The Isim made a big mistake, and he should apologize to Khaatumo delegates and SSC People everywhere.

Over the last 5 days countless number of speakers gave remarkable and moving speeches, only one pro-Faroole Isim Abdulahi got booed

Speakers need to learn to respect audience, you don't go SSC Conference and talk about your support for Somaliland/Puntland. you don't go ONLF Conference and talk about your support for Ethiopia. you don't go Palestinian Conference and talk about your support for Israel.

Liibaan   

FreshPrince;771731 wrote:
Well done to the Audience. lol

We love our Puntland brothers, as we are Tol. But, we don't recognize Puntland as our Administration. We shall build our own State and Administration and be two State Brothers side-by-side, allies in militarily and economically.

I love Reer Puntland! Noolaada 4 ever !!!

Well said Prince

Liibaan   

Jiiroow Bakaal;771799 wrote:
Futoole buu lacag ka so qaatey dadkuu garaad aan u ahay leeyahayna wuu lugooynaya

reer SOOL waa iney odayaasha badawda ah ee gaajada ah ka saraan siyasada

Jiiroow, waa runtaa odayaashan waa in mushahar loo qoraaa oo gaajada laga saara, waa ee diideen inay dadkooda maqlaan oo u shaqeeyaan.