Sign in to follow this  
Macalin

Ahhaa...hayeh..hows your first day of Ramadan!?

Macalin   

Hayeh...asalaam aleykom!!!

Hows your first day of ramadan?

Aniga..i was thirsty the whole day..bisinka...lakiin it felt I felt SOOO PURE..alxamdulilaah..

Well...29 more days of PURITY!!!!..WOW.

REM>>>EAT YOUR SUXUUR!!

nuune   

i almost enjoyed the first day, but i was hurda la'aan cause maseexaniin habeenkaas!!

can't wait the ciid festival,lool!!

Adna   

salaams

i enjoyed the first day of Ramadaan but i was so week when drink my pure water i hope it will go so smooth good luck to all nomads

peace out byeeee

Link   

Salam

Alhadmillah first day of Ramadaan went smoothly. I absolutely felt a sense of togetherness with my Muslim community. Walking down halls, streets etc. and you hear someone say Ramadan Karim with big smile across their face. Oh the joy!!!!

Ramadan Karim

Ma'salam

Hariir   

RAMADAAN KARIIM

Well, I actaully enjoyed my first day of Ramadan, and it gave me a pleasure that I couldn't even imagine while seeing that every one was so happy about it,and saying Ramadan Kariim. The Month of Ramadan is the field of Khayr, and I hope you're all doing fine on it as well.

----------------

Asqo Magaalo asxaab ka lahaw.

SALAAMU CALEYKUM WA RAXMATULAAHI WA BARA KAATU!

WELL MY FIRST DAY, WAS MY EASIEST ONE IN LIFE EVER, MASHA ALLAH ALL WENT SO SMOOTH. AND I NEVER FELT HUNGRY, RAMADAAN IS MY BEST MONTH ALWAYS, AND THE CLOSEST PEROID TO MY HEART ALWAYS. MAY ALLAH INSHA ALLAH MAKE THIS AN EASY MONTH FOR ALL THE MUSLIMS AROUND THE GLOBE

FI AMAANI LAH YA AKHYAR

smile.gif

ws wr wb

the first day of ramandan was easier than i thought, maybe it as something to do with the cool weather. jusst imagine ramandan back in somalia!

Ramadan Kariim to ever1

Haashim   

ALXAMDULILAAH, IN YAR OO DAREEN GAAJO IWM MA ARAG, MAALINTUNA AAD BEY U GAABNEYD (FROM 5:30-4:30), IYADOO MAQRIB LA JOOGO AYAAN ARKAY.

RAMADAAN KARIIM

Dhimbil   

Waraa it felt good after afur, but during the day damn....i was so thirsty and hungry because i forget casho iyo suxuur.....don't mention bad breath..lol..but still it felt good wallahi to see all muslims on campus fasting.

illaahay hanaga aqbalo.

Not really bad, except that I had a Caffeine attack - Missed my morning shots, and ofcourse could hear the drums in ma head ie; Headache.

Am alot better today Alhamdu Lilaah.

lol@illmatic, I did some research on that - it is allowed to use a mouthwash to gargle after every couple of hours while fasting.

Nabiga (scw) used to use 'Caday' while he was fasting.

2 down, 28 days to go, let the count down continue..

NoVa   

Salaams guys,

2nd day of Ramadan, I know the topic says Ur first Day of Ramadan, but i just saw it right now. SO i'm have to say, it was two pretty easyyyyyyyyyyyyy days,...It was good to see everyone greeting each others in the campus, and subways smiling and saying ramadan karim to one another....it was a peace of mind..walaahi Ramadanka is so beautiful cuz it brings people together....Well i'm off guys, Salaams my ppl!