Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

What is the name of the ruling Party in Puntland?

Dr_Osman   

My God looking back on this topic and how much has changed in Puntland is amazing. I mean today we are packing a satellite based command center with an active airforce that can strike down the enemy at any time. Elite armed squads like the PMF, PIS, SPU, and Commando followd by strong security institutions where our boys are bred locally at base 54 for the army cadet and carmo academy for police cadets.

I am firm believer that Puntland continues building it's institutions, garnering foreign/domestic investments, and streghtening the security sector so that this state can be the envy of all somalis. Somalis need to accept that the state is on the move. The question really is. Are u with them or against them. Either way it won't change a thing

Abtigiis   

This is first hand proof that Uchi is Faroole's son. It is him who read this post some months ago and nagged Faroole to form a party so that he can come here and show me the finger- the middle one I mean.

Abtigiis;889044 wrote:
This is first hand proof that Uchi is Faroole's son. It is him who read this post some months ago and nagged Faroole to form a party so that he can come here and show me the finger- the middle one I mean.

You might have a point there. Horseed? what a terrible name..

uchi   

Abtigiis;889044 wrote:

Tread lightly old man, Farole has many sons and one of them could be your neighbour. He may actualy hand you in to the Ethiopians.

Mario B   

xiinfaniin;771209 wrote:
The Zack,xiin defends Puntland marka baaruuda Professor Abtigis wax kasoo gaaraan

As for opposing other states, that is not true. I support Galmudug for example. I oppose SL for its separatist agenda,
and oppose your Azania for it is being forced by Kenyan guns
:D

Mm, interesting...so much for patriotism. People are not opposed to a 'regional administration' , they oppose, the formation of a proxy "sub-clan state" answerable to Nairobi and not the Federal Gov been formed in Juuboyinka!

AYOUB   

xiinfaniin;888932 wrote:
The name of the party is Horseed, calaamaddiisuna waa geed ka gobka aha
:D

Dr. Xiin, la isma xaasido ee your theories were much more inventive. :) Go on and give us the Eyl manifesto, will ya? :)

AYOUB   

^ I'm not sure what to make if it yet. :) I'm a fan The Imam but he has fired folks with good reputation in the recent months so I'll hold my peace. I lt goes without saying, I'm a fan of you Dr. Xiin. :)

I welcome your support Ayoub :D

The Imam (waa tii ngonge ) has done great job in playing a very constructive role in Somalia's roadmap process. I hope he plays a similar role in taking Puntland out of the current clannish political construct.