Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

There's Change All-Right

The Zack   

Che, your main argument is the foreigners will not stay in Somalia for ever, we will fight each other again when they leave so what is the purpose of bringing them in. My argument is we have been on our own for so many years and could not resolve our issues by ourselves, we need foreigners to help us. Once the government gets stronger, foreigners will leave, At least I am pointing to the light at the end of the tunnel. Adigu you are saying let's just keep fighting, we get nothing to lose lol. Think again duqa.

P.s. I never have and never will welcome Xabashis to the motherland.

"P.s. I never have and never will welcome Xabashis to the motherland"

Zack-Whether you wanna welcome them or not, they are already there in Beledweyne, Gedo, Galgaduud and soon Bay/Bakool. And like Yeey's time, they were 'invited' by the TFG.

And you can't be serious about foreign intervention, we have never been on our own. They were and are foreign presence in Somalia most notably the Ethiopians. And every Somali reconciliation was held in foreign Capital Cities. Some parts of Somalia have essentially vassal states namely Puntland and Somaliland where Ethiopian 'embassy' and consulate have become permanent fixtures. And their orders are carried. I don't have to tell you how poor Somalis taken from their homes and handed over to the Ethiopians.

Reread my argument, I didn't say we need foreigners to stay long enough for government to take hold, I am saying whether they stay or leave, they want to keep in its current chaotic state.

Jacpher...I am glad we agree on something.

You know the sad thing is those here that oppose AS is only united by that common enemy. Once that threat is gone' date=' they will be at each other's throat defending personalities and phantom tribal states. I assure if AS is gone, expect these folks to clashing over if Azania is better, Puntland has oil, Galmudug has better schools and you have the secessionists doing their niiko in between. Personalities will continue to be worshiped and pictures of villages and towns will be posted to hide the shame visited upon the Somalis.

What's more Somalia will continue to be at the mercy of foreign stakeholders and the TFG leaders will be subservient to their usual bosses. I would have supported the TFG if leaders of the TFG actually make decisions for Somalia. The unfortunate reality is decisions are made elsewhere. The only thing TFG leaders do is bicker and when daddy arrives, they behave. Remember Kampala and how the Parliament rejected the accord and Farmaajo looked like he will stand his ground. Within 24 hours, all the MPS ratified Kampala. What could have possible changed their mind in 24hrs, all 550 of them. Literally talada gacantooda kuma jirto

And in all honesty, I did support Yeey and Sharif in the beginning but things changed so drastically and our arch enemy were invited. I sincerely always believed nothing good will come out of foreign intervention and last 20yrs is testament to that. And SubxanAllah, how people changed, one time leader that Somali hoped might bring some change turn out this

From this

xin_0720106312021687721110.jpg

to this

Shariif_Zenawe1.jpg

sitting on the famous and smiling with the man whose forces massacred Somalis in Xamar. Talk to anyone that was in Xamar during the occupation, the horrors and perverted violence people faced was unimaginable.

Foreign occupation or assistance might have been worth it if Somalis actually benefited in the long run and our leaders had the power to independently make decisions on our behalf. Unfortunately, that's not the case. Tell any example where Somalis benefited from foreign intervention

Look today, Somalis are being attacked from several fronts,

Central regions spearheaded by Ahlu Sunnah, Dooxada Shabbeele and Ethiopians. The groups attacking from these areas are beholden to Ethiopia.The same is true in the Gedo, Bay and Bakool. Kenyans and their Azanian project is gunning for Jubba.[b']Does anyone seriously think Somalis will benefit and Kenyan and Ethiopia will give their mini-projects in these regions and allow the TFG to fill the power vacuum?.[/quote

Warkuba waa intaa,

Mayaani   

Che, at least i know where you stand" Somalia Soomaali baa leh" we created mess so solution should be our and truth is nobody else cares Somalia.

Showqi   

Where did this man go. I would love to invite him for Subcis Session oo hadhowtana Canbuulo iyo Bun lagu qatimay..:D

Showqi;771316 wrote:

Where did this man go. I would love to invite him for Subcis Session oo hadhowtana Canbuulo iyo Bun lagu qatimay..
:D

058.gif

Yuu ku habaarin iska jir hee. Hadda kahor waaguu Maxkamadaha madax u ahaa habaaray Amiin Caamir.