Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Gabar Somaliyeed murders her wife's mother(Cajiib)

sawirka koowaad gabadha waxey u egtahay qof maskaxda looga jiro .

waxaanoo kale soomaliya kama soconaaayaan duqa ugu horeeya ayaaba madaxa ka jaraya inta eysan kuwa kale soo gaarin .

dhibkan waxa keenay waa in media mareykanka ee aflaamta xunxun faafisa eey aad ubadan tahay waxaana loo qurxiyay in naago isu tagay ey khatar tahay markaas ayuu cudurkaas ku dhacay .

dhaqankii soomaaliyeed ee saliimka ahaa diinta islaamka iyo wax walboo qofka wanaag u horseeda lahaa ayey ka fogaatay .

xaaskeeyga sidey iiga tagi kartaa ayaan wax udilaa waaali waa dhaaftay taas . hada 17 sano hadii lagu xukumo ayadoo waayeel ah ayey kasoo baxee ,may be iney xabsiga kusoo hanuunta ayaa laga yaabaa . Alla hasoo hanuuniyo gabadha maba fiyoobee.

Che -Guevara;770859 wrote:
You know come to think it, you might be right. Proposition 8 invalidated all gay marriages but San Fran fought hard. I don't know which state am confusing it with, could be NY.

The Zack;770863 wrote:
Yea it could be NY.

Yea you two haters keep thinking that. :)

Qoftaan Quruxda badan caadi maa'aha dee. :) Haters.

The Zack;770837 wrote:
^Gabadh ma ah waa nin, title-ka waa khalad. Sagal Sadiiq nin bey noqotay.

Nin Yaaban, u can add her/him to your "behind the bars" thread. LOL

Umm, u sure i can do that sxb? Cuz i dont wanna get in trouble with Jacpher y'know, cuz this might violate her "Privacy Rights" or something. :) But if you said i can post it, i'd do it. :)

gooni   

laba dumaroo is guursaday ma waxaan neef kulul ahayn bay isku kordhinayaan

waxaa la yiraahdaa anshax xumo lama dilo waa la karbaashaa

midbaa tiri qalbigaygaa nina oo maxaa iga galay qalbigaaga hadaad qalabkii wadato

Narniah   

Soo, this butch Somali lesbian hacked her white lesbian lover's mother to death with a machete because she couldn't hack her white lesbian lover to death since she was in Puerto Rico hiding from her butch, abusive Somali lesbian lover so she could feel safe enough to end the relationship.

This is just a sad look at the pathetic state of affairs in today's day and age. Horrendous!

A_Khadar   

Che -Guevara;770859 wrote:
You know come to think it, you might be right. Proposition 8 invalidated all gay marriages but San Fran fought hard. I don't know which state am confusing it with, could be NY.

probably your state Massachusetts..

Narniah   

STOIC;771106 wrote:
Allah is merciful...this shiit ain't funny though...Now she is going to
serve TIME

She hacked a helpless elderly woman to death with a machete. Shes a vicious murderer, I hope she gets the heaviest sentence possible. She looks so evil! Authubillah.