Sign in to follow this  
Baashi

Grand Gathering of Gol Khatumo @ Taleex -- dissected

^^^lool. The moral of the story is don't open your mouth if you don't know what you are talking about. Adeer you are unable to answer that question because you cant..

Now give your adeer Ilka-Jiir a call and ask him how Puntland works and let us know about it.. Also tell him you have reserved a port for the people of SSC as a gift...

GD, Somali is still angry about Attam since Attam was defeated by his own cousins who understood the game of shabaab as precursor for war and destruction. The area is once again peaceful and the resourceful people of Galgala are supplying Bosaso with fruits and vegetables. I say Let him vent, the people of Puntland are moving forward.

Carafaat   

S@mali and I have made some questionmarks on Baashi's analysis regarding Faroole's stand on SSC. Atam iyo Galgala meesha maxaa keenay?

Mise waxa taagantihiin waxba yaan laga sheegin khaladka oo yaaan la isa sixin?

Baashi   

No new tidbit about the Darawiish clan gathering. If any of you have any new inside please share it.

I understand Som@li is against the admin. Fair enough. What’s not clear to me is whether he opposes it because the clan construct Maakhiries helped found is grossly mismanaged or because the leadership belong to sub clan other than his. What are we to make of the fact that folks in Mudug and Qardho who populate in the opposition column?

Remember Dervishes found themselves divided into three factions. In fact what prompted this gathering is the desire to unite all these factions. We all know that Maakhiries have also displayed a divided loyalties! I know you are just like me -- a Qurbo Joog -- and do not have control over the goings of the clan affairs. However it helps if you call ace an ace.

As to Kampala Accord I did not glorify it. Not at all awoowe. It is a tool to outsource UN duties to IGAD. Kampala Accord effectively placed Somalia under UN Trusteeship. A Trusteeship managed -- collectively -- by IGAD. A Trusteeship understood (by the players) but not declared. All IGAD members want to achieve the coveted tittle of “Contributing Troop” countries for a reason.

I am telling you my man TFI is completely scrapped. TFP, GP, PCA are the new acronyms in town. I am at work and do not have time to do all these back and forth posts so I am gonna just spew some cantarabaqash for you to sift through.

What I intended to do is to link Taleex gathering to the Kampala Accord's fast moving train. May 22nd -- Provincial Constitution. June 22nd -- 225 Parlaimentarians will be selected.

Kampala Accord delivered two babies (dhicis) in three months!!! 1. Roadmap 2. Garowe Principles.

It gave the “Stakeholders” unprecedented powers to effectively control the sham settlement dubbed Somali grand bargaining. The stakeholders are Farole and Abdiweli (rep’g “D” block, Sakiin rep’g “D&M”, Sharif and Calim rep’g “H” block and rotating placeholder position reserved for Islamist).

They got to choose the constitution, parliamentarians, and everything in between. Hell they even got to choose traditional “recognized” isimo or duubab. The remarkable thing is whatever comes out from this process will be blessed by managers of the Trusteeship. Even Farmajo a close buddy of Abdiweli is crying foul. In Benadir the tension is sky high -- fistfight and all of that. But all these noises are to no avail.

In this context, the gathering of Taleex is interesting in the sense what the final outcome would be. It is also interesting to know whether they want to have a say in this process or whether they throw their lot with secessionist who expect to have a better deal or allied themselves with Gedo and Ceyr who are furious and adamantly opposed to the way the process is managed.

Liibaan   

Som@li;770540 wrote:
Masakiin, I say, Maakhir and SSC have moved on, Get that!
:)

Well said Som@li, Maakhir State & SSC State have moved on, we already know Warlord Siilaanyo and Warlord Faroole will NOT welcome the new states, but really who cares. Faroole already said many times he will work with Somaliland to defeat SSC People. Faroole called SSC People and SSC Movement "terrorists", those offensive words only back fired. Today, the leaders of SSC Movement were welcomed in Taleex like SSC Heroes, and Warlord Faroole is Unwelcome Person (Persona non grata ) in Taleex , Buhoodle, Las Anod, and all SSC.

Liibaan   

Baashi;770640 wrote:

I understand Som@li is against the admin. Fair enough. What’s not clear to me is whether he opposes it because the clan construct Maakhiries helped found is grossly mismanaged or because the leadership belong to sub clan other than his. What are we to make of the fact that folks in Mudug and Qardho who populate in the opposition column?

NOT only Mr. Som@li, but the majority of SSC, Maakhir and Goldogob people are against Warlord Faroole and his Faction.

Baashi   

And that's fine. Do you differentiate between the recovery zone of PL and folks who lead them? Can you be against the admin but the support the enterprise?

Liibaan   

Baashi;770640 wrote:

Remember Dervishes found themselves divided into three factions. In fact what prompted this gathering is the desire to unite all these factions. We all know that Maakhiries have also displayed a divided loyalties! I know you are just like me -- a
Qurbo Joog
-- and do not have control over the goings of the clan affairs. However it helps if you call ace an ace.

I understand why Faroole talks about division with SSC/Maakhir, because he believes that SSC/Maakhir people are "terrorists" . But I don't understand why Baashe always talk about unfounded division within SSC and Maakhir people. Now SSC people are meeting in Taleex, and they are United more ever before. Both Warlord Siilaanyo Faction and Warlord Faroole Faction are NOT welcome in Taleex.

Som@li;770540 wrote:
Masakiin, I say, Maakhir and SSC have moved on, Get that!
:)

You say many things like opening a port area for the people of SSC who already have access to the sea. And you are unable to answer basic questions that you hold dear. Thus my son vent, keep venting but there is nothing you can do to the clan you are crusading against...

Baashi   
Liban boowe Baashi dadka ma qeybin ee reer kasta oo Somali ah meel ay joogaanba shiddada, fawdada, khillafka iyo fitnadu waa saameysay. Muqaawiirta taleex isugu timidna talada reeraha inay isku duwaan oo mad madowga kala dhex galay xala dhalay ka noqdaan bay gogasha u yimaadeen. Reerka ad ka dhalatay sidaydaan u jeclahay in wax u hagaagaana aad baan ugu jeelanahay. Halkan u waday iyo halka aad kula kuftay aad bay u kala fog yihiin. Ku durduri boowe oo hadba meel kula dhac.

Baashi,

I dont think Liibaan is reading what you are writing, he somehow saw a Faroole in you :D , and that is the man he is conversing with , quite lividly if I may add.:D

The Garaad of SOL has spoken. Baashi, your analysis is spot on.

Galaydh is eyeing for a haggling platform despite his acrimonious repute among the SSC community. The two Alis (Ali Galaydh and Ali Isse) of the G-6 who can easily be described as men traditionally not favored by the mainstream of the SSC clan are now given a bigger podium than they would normally have received among the populace. It is the Khaatumo spirit I guess. The aim here is to forge a new beginning for the community and perhaps remove all remaining obstacles to clan unity. That would be a tall order for any clan but I am confident the SSC community will succeed in the end.

It is time to put all differences aside and work towards the unity of the SSC community. The outcome will be great for Somalia.

Insha Allah kheyr.

peasant   

xiinfaniin;770692 wrote:
Baashi,

I dont think Liibaan is reading what you are writing, he somehow saw a Faroole in you
:D
, and that is the man he is conversing with , quite lividly if I may add.
:D

lol .. I wish if he would be more concerned about Silaanyo than he does about Faroole when in fact Silaanyo is occupying portions of SSC as we speak and have deliberate attacked Buhoodle area several times. But i dont think he has reached that level of understanding yet.