Sign in to follow this  
Baashi

Grand Gathering of Gol Khatumo @ Taleex -- dissected

Duufaan   

Xaaji

That may benefit a new created SSC state but I still disagree too. This project is totaly designed by outsiders and signed by puppets. It will not going to work, the TFG parlament already have two house leaders .It will not benefit somali people and empowers the neighboring countries.in addition it included and attached EEZ article. It has to redesigned and at least EEZ article must removed

Great analysis Baashi

Taleex conference could not came any better time. Somalia is at crossroads, and the community has to show and shine

Som@li   

Baashi;770393 wrote:
Carafaat, awoowe Faroole would love to have the entire constituency on his camp. He tried to just do that. It didn't work. Secession proponents and more importantly SSC movement do not want to do anything with Garowe admin. That's the political reality. Whether Farole likes or not, he has to deal with it.

As they say political crisis brings opportunities.

If the Taleex gathering achieves the minimum which is reconciled and united clan with elected and legitimate leadership then
Darawiish
will have
hal ilin oo laga soo galo iyo cid loogu hagaago
Farole will do business with the leadership that emerges from the choir
. Port revenue is one leverage he -- in conjunction with his allies within the clan -- can exercise. Aid money is a different ball game and much will depend on the uncertain outcome of the conference. We’ll see how it pans out. Remember this pseudo analysis is coming from a nomad who admits that he’s going out on a limp.

Liban, it is fine to disagree for I do not want to preach to the choir. Wait. Let me don my wannabee pundit suit. *hat on* Now awoowe lets go back and take stock on the political events of the 2011 year.

Once upon time there was TFG and its TFI pillar underpinning the whole enterprise. Then came Kampala Accord. It guaranteed immunity for the two Sharifs for a year.

The key event being Kampala Accord. Are you with me? Will get back to the Taleex after we set the stage and shed light on the political calendar in a munite.

Transitional Federal Parliament (TFP) ratified Kampala Accord which in turn delivered Roadmap process and Garowe Principles -- both are binding resolutions coveted with international legitimacy.

Real game has being played here. It is game on like no other. Roadmap and Garowe Principles extended the mandate of the Transitional Federal Institutions (TFI), reduced TFP to mere 225 MPs, and shredded permanently 4.5 proportional allocation.

G
ood or bad, right or wrong Kampala Accord reigns supreme in Somalia. No one can change the players (The two Sharifs are untouchable until August 2012)
and the Kampala Accord gives legitimacy to the whole process. Because of that monumental meeting in Kampala, president of Uganda acts as the gate keeper. Before the end of 2012, all IGAD members will be inside Somalia to push this baby through.

Moving back to Taleex, Dr. Ali Galeyr knows the implications of Kampala Accord and understands the political calendar. It will be very hard for him to stop the train at this late hour. There are limited options available to the shrewd players at the Taleex conference.

We’ll see how this thing pans out.

a

Baasha,ma saad jeceshaybaa mise wa siday noqon? :D The new state formed in SSC will have nothing to do with Puntland? can you not see that? They will share border etc but that is ,,No business with Faroole and Puntland or SL, else they are doomed, SSC and Maakhir got nothing of Puntland formation but destruction and disunity. Ma maqashay ,“Mar idage Alla idagay mar labaad idagase anaa isdagay” , Once bitten, twice shy?

And you glorify the Kampala accord and the two Sharifs? Have you heard the latest news from Mogadishu? Somalia's politics is very unpredictable

We will know soon the outcome of KH2. :)

^^^ How do u know what they will do you are no privy to this anymore than the Duke or others.

Let the community decide what they want and then implement it.

As for Puntland you need to stop referring to a specific clan remember your own Ilkajiir, Garad Ali Iiid, Xasan Shire, Faduma Jibril and others from your sub clan are working for the state as much as members from other sub clans.

Som@li   

^OK, let us wait and see what the community decides, I was more amazed of the wishful thinking the Puntland supporters brought here.

As for the individuals u mentioned there, they are no different from the puppets in Hargaisa, like Cadami, Habsade. You are far from reality, and blinded by clan loyalty, forget about SSC, and Maakhir community, You and your clan are the biggest victim of Puntland thugs yet you still support them and you don't see it, and can not change it.

^^^Stop the double speak Adeer. One would take you seriously if you spoke against an admin and not a clan. You are evn contradicting yourself for if my clan are victims who are they victims to? Themselves or a sub clan or some individuals. And if we are all victims of this project as you say why should we not join and rectify it together? Adeer you are full of clan ego and you need to get real dividing the community that built Puntland together will not get anyone an advantage. You comment about opening a ppet space for the SSC community highlights who is now living I'm cloud cucko land.

Som@li   

One must smell the coffee and see the reality before embarking on changing it, have you seen a victim cheering and smiling ,and thinking he got it all, cuz he does not know he is a victim, his meager resources is stolen by few thugs? where did I say, Puntland as clan? Puntland failed, and reached a point of no return, and you are the biggest victim, but sadly you don't know it. As for fixing it, Good luck to you.

Lool you are again only confusing yourself. It's great now that you are talking about an admin and not a clan as you used to, that's progress in itself. Now let's see what plans you have to make changes unless you are now ready stop throwing empty regional names in the air and opening up ports to other sub clans who themselves have access to the sea. I don't deal with delusions Adeer only with reality. Puntland State Of Somalia is reality it exists and 'yes has many problems to overcome , also believe that the people need greater say and insha Allah they will get it. However those who have no plans and only sub clan ego have nothing to offer other than bitterness.

So even when as individuals we support the gathering in Talex by a clan that's equally related to us you make snide comments as if you have their best interest and we don't and you claim not to be indulging in the corrupt Clanistic layman speech that has ruined our race. Come of it mate.

Som@li   

^Why didn't you denounce the arresting of delegates to this conference by Puntland? Now it is happening, all over sudden you care about them?

We will know who has best interest of this region? and who want to profiteer and use their old disunity for their political gain.

abdi380   

With the way SSC and Puntland supporters are arguing with each other in here you would think that this discussion is about territorial disputes between two countries.

Very amusing.

Regards.

Som@li;770498 wrote:
^Why didn't you denounce the arresting of delegates to this conference by Puntland? Now it is happening, all over sudden you care about them?

We will know who has best interest of this region? and who want to profiteer and use their old disunity for their political gain.

Am I to comment on every incident that happens? Its like me asking you why you did not denounce the terrorist Attam and his actions, while you denounce Godane's?

And also can you clarify for everyone how Puntland profits from the people of SSC? Kindly be clear and concise on this one.

Som@li   

General Duke;770512 wrote:
^^^Not so fast son, answer the question, how does Puntland State profit from the people of SSC?

Take your time adeer....

Give Faroole a call, he will tell you.

Now let SSC shape their political future, and they know where their interest lies. The news will not make you and ur corrupt state happy.