Sign in to follow this  
Bluelicious

Found the answer to...

I accidently found the answer to toothache. I was having toothache for a week until for some reason yesterday I put black pepper in my green tea after an hour my toothache miraculously stopped out of nowhere it's been over 24 hours now and the pain still didn't return. I don't know what is in that black pepper but it completely cured my tootache. I'm so happy now to be relieved of that pain. To anybody who experiences toothache try using black pepper it works :D

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;770125 wrote:
Also clove, aka dhagayare, eases pain causes by toothaches.

Cloves are amazing - I remember many years ago I could hardly sleep from the pain and my aunt gave me one to hold between my teeth. shortly after there was NO pain.

It didn't cure my tooth problem though...I still had to get a root canal :/

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar - I will remember that for next time thanks for the tip.

Som@li - I don't got a sweet tooth and I always avoid sugar. I'm a healthy eater and drinker. When I chew or tap on the tooth it doesn't hurt but yet still I feel pain around that tooth weird isn't it?

Grasshopper - I heard root canal works are painful any truth to that? I have had a mild toothache which is over now does that also fall under root canal work?