Sign in to follow this  
Maaddeey

Who said Shabab bans football?

explain my friend maadeey why the teenagers didn't play football before kabakutukade became waaliga,, my family live in Jowhar and mu cousins told me that they wasn't allowed to play football,, so tell me why my cousins would lie to me, their brother, ilaah aa kugu dhaariye sxb been alla caaye

Som@li   

^they can play at designed time and place, else it is waste of time under shabaab, :D

You have to acquire a permit, :D

Maaddeey   

Cambuulo iyo bun;770142 wrote:
explain my friend maadeey why the teenagers didn't play football before kabakutukade became waaliga,, my family live in Jowhar and mu cousins told me that they wasn't allowed to play football,, so tell me why my cousins would lie to me, their brother, ilaah aa kugu dhaariye sxb been alla caaye

Are you accusing Jowhar.com of lying or you are saying football was banned before the current Governer?. Caddeynta adaa lagaa rabaa sxb!, waad aragtaa in Waaligu leeyahay Banooniga waa qayb jirdhiska ka mid ah!.

thought people were killed coz they watching football ......

Maybe AS are leaning and softening their "religion" to get more support from the people ,,, :D

Somalina   

Kubadda waa lagu ciyaaraa Beledweyne xataa, sawiro labo isbuuc ka hor la qaadey ayaan haayaa, track pants ayey xiranyihiin oo la laabey 3 jeer, marka waxay ku xirantahay xaafada aad joogtid iyo cidaad taqaanid.

NGONGE   

A weak and irrelevant defence of Al Shabab there, Maaddeey. :D

You really should not even stoop to the level of denying such pointless rumours, saaxib. What you must defend is Al Shabab's hellbent desire to kill any and everyone that opposes them (in the name of the deen). What you need to defend is Al Shabab's isolationist agenda, their heavey handedness and their hobby of digging graves. What you need to clarify is their total manipulation of the faith and their belief that they (and only they) are the chosen ones. What you need to explain is their plans for Somalia and their total brainwashing of the ignorant and desperate. What you need to speak up for is their empty xamaasad and their hidden faces. What you need to explain away is their utter disregard for life and their willingness to trample upon the masaakiin as long as they can kill a couple of hopeless ministers. Taa ka hadal intaad kubbad ka murmaysid, saaxib. Try to seperate the "zayt" from the "daqeeq" if you can.

Showqi   

We all know Al-Shabaab banned watching football. In Afgooye a Kid got shot, and dead simply because he was watching football.

Maaddeey's article says:

Iyadoo tartankan uu ahaa midkii u horeeyeay noociisa oo muddo saddex sano lagu qabto magaalada Jowhar tan iyo wixii ka dambeeyay markii Al-Shabaab la wareegeen magalada Jowhar sanadkii 2009-kii

Nin daad qaaday xumbo cuskay. Janadii ay caruurta yar-yar u balanqaadi jireen wey socon weyday. Markaa iminka waa inay dhinaca banooniga iyo bashaalka caruurta yar-yar ku beer laxow sadaan.

P.S. Guys please click the link given by Maaddeey, and then right click any where on the article...Al-Shabaab will talk to you personely:mad:

Maaddeey   

Ngonge, arrimahaas hore ayaan uga hadalnay (Adiga & Aniga), wixii la difaaci karayna waan sheegay, I never said they are 100% correct, I agree with you that, what I don't agree is that their mistakes outweighs their good deeds. In wax la dilo Diinta ayaa qabta, iyagaana isu xilqaamay iney Diinta difaacaan, qofkii awood u leh inuu diinta difaaco waajib bay ku tahay oo uu xuduudda oogo, wala anta tadcuu li tactiil al shareecah?.

Rumors'ka in laga hadlo waa loo baahanyahay, waa kan oo Showqi oo nin caqli badan ah (sidiisa kale) ayaa meeshan weli la soo taagan!.

Showqi sxb, Jowhar.com qolada iska leh wa laga wada dheregsanyahay.