Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

We must all support the Talex unity conference

Abtigiis   

Unlike the delusional SNM who actually believe their Clan State has an international boundary, Puntland (I hope) realizes that the self-declared autonomous States in Somalia are transitory administrative constructs, whose boundaries are not cast on stones. Of course, Putntland today is led by an equally delusional, narcissist old man, but one only hopes the general populace will stop him from stifling the SSC dream. Puntland can live with an autonomous SSC, after all, they all are part of a bigger and nobler entity called Somalia.

The big losers at Taleex are the SNM zealots who tried all tricks in every book to hoodwink the international community into believing that a fetid clan agenda deserves recognition and respect. No secessionist is today wearing a dry pant. All have wet themselves out of fear and trepidation.

The stomach of mother Puntland is checkered and produces all types of men. In politics, it is the land of honorable men like Abdirisaq Xaaji Xussen; but also land of nepotistic clowns like Faroole. In SOL, it produces men like Xinnfanin, endowed with intellect (although not always deployed for noble causes); but it also imposes on us authentic quacks like General Duke. In a matching test, Xinn would go with Abdirisaq, Duke with Faroole. :D

Abtigis now that was much better. As we are all comparing SOL members to Somali political leaders. I would say that you have an uncanny similarity to Omar Jess, a not too bright prisoner, who lacked a sense of humor, had wet dreams of ruling Kismayu ,when ever he got an idea it was always a bad idea and always failed to overcome his checkered and abusive past.

gooni   

Liban

u jeedaydu ma'ahan faroole puntland waxay ahayd intaan la firdhin gobol muhiim ah, qaab dhaqanka siyaasadeedana waxaa loo baahnaa in wax laga badalo si loo helo umad soomaali ah calankoodana dajin tusaale

Reerkaan kursiga garoowe isku bad badalaya inay u tunaasulaan dadka kale oo hayb iyo dhulba la wadaaga si loo helo kalsooni dheeli tiran iyo xanaf la'aan.

Snm oo shalay kasoo noqotay xarshin laba arimood wey fahmeen in dadka la dagan dhulka la tuso inay madaxweyne noqon karaan kalsooni la galiyo

haday doonaan ha ula jeedeen ushaada ninkaad ka qaadan karto ayaa loo dhiibtaa ama ha ula jeedeen is tus, waadna ogayd wixii duco ka baxay in ilaahay ka furfuro riyaale.

waxay kaloo snm fahmeen in cadka rag isku raaco uu yahay hunguri siduu wiilwaal sheegay

puntland maxay fahamtay?

waan ogahay inaysan su'aashaas adiga kuu oolin

Boowe gooni, SNM iyagaa waxa SL la yiraa meesha keenay walina watta. Hadday wax fahmeen iyo haddii kale waa wax iayaka u yaala. Tan PL, waa meel wax la isku darsaday, qof qofkale wax u dhiibaa ma jirto. Nin iyo xeelkii iyo siduu wax ku qaadan lahaa. Haddaa leedahay sad bursi baa jira, dee wax dhacso illeen meesha Zaka laguma qaybinay markii horeba siyaadan unbaa taalay.

General Duke;770669 wrote:
Abtigis now that was much better. As we are all comparing SOL members to Somali political leaders. I would say that you have an uncanny similarity to
Omar Jess
, a not too bright prisoner, who lacked a sense of humor, had wet dreams of ruling Kismayu ,when ever he got an idea it was always a bad idea and always failed to overcome his checkered and abusive past.

Loooooooooooooooooooool, Casha Caydiid aka Cumar Jess had wet dreams of ruling Kismayu.

Abtigiis;770661 wrote:
.... Puntland can live with an autonomous SSC, after all, they all are part of a bigger and nobler entity called Somalia.

The big losers at Taleex are the SNM zealots who tried all tricks in every book to hoodwink the international community into believing that a fetid clan agenda deserves recognition and respect. No secessionist is today wearing a dry pant. All have wet themselves out of fear and trepidation.

Spot on

Aaliyyah   

loool having hard time believing Duke started this topic? ma quran ba lugu so akhriyey?

anyways, wax wacan baad so qortay. oo 100kiiba boqol waan kugu raacsanahay..alle ha garab galo dadaal badan ayeey mujiyeene. Khaatumo 2 waan u ducaynayanaa.somaliwayna sido kale..

salaam

Aliyah Duke has never been against the people of SSC who are my beloved Kin. I might not like or agree with some politicians but the people tere is only love.

For the past 20 years, Somalia has had 20 international conference. It has had countless presidents, prime ministers, invasions, disasters, hardliners etc. For the past 20 years you have failed to bring about sustainable long term peace throughout Somalia. Your country as a state "Somalia" has no real army, no real political system, no sustainable institutions that are credible and functioning. You walk from one conference to another conference, one dream into another dream. Yet Somaliland a state although not recognised who has a large standing army, a sustainable economy and political institutions that has held countless democratic elections is in your words "Dreaming" looooool. Saxib this is what makes me proud to be a somalilander. I think leaving the union with Somalia in 1991 was the best decision we made because clearly logic or reason has not reached your ends of the earth. Like i said before YOU HAVE 8 months and Somalia is History hello AU/UN TRUSTEESHIP TERRITORY OF SOMALIA (Formally known as the Republic of Somalia). Wake up. This conference will have one logical conclusion, that will end up in buhoodle. As soon as it does its locked into Somaliland and like the SSC rebel movement its destined to fall in itself. The school teachers of Buhoodle and las canod along with the villages are paid with Somaliland money. SSC has no base, no army, not even unity, no resources. For you to argue for war is to condem your own clansmen to suicide while you fight over your keyboards in north america. So save whats left of your children in buhoodle any war or conflict if you have sense that is. :-)

Liibaan   

Abtigiis;770661 wrote:
Unlike the delusional SNM who actually believe their Clan State has an international boundary, Puntland (I hope) realizes that the self-declared autonomous States in Somalia are transitory administrative constructs, whose boundaries are not cast on stones. Of course, Putntland today is led by an equally delusional, narcissist old man, but one only hopes the general populace will stop him from stifling the SSC dream. Puntland can live with an autonomous SSC, after all, they all are part of a bigger and nobler entity called Somalia.

Well said Abtigiis, I agree 100 % Puntland can live with an autonomous SSC STATE, after all, they all are part of a bigger and nobler entity called Somalia.

Carafaat   

Abtigiis;770661 wrote:

The stomach of mother Puntland is checkered and produces all types of men. In politics, it is the land of honorable men like Abdirisaq Xaaji Xussen; but also land of nepotistic clowns like Faroole. In SOL, it produces men like Xinnfanin, endowed with intellect (although not always deployed for noble causes); but it also imposes on us authentic quacks like General Duke. In a matching test, Xinn would go with Abdirisaq, Duke with Faroole.
:D

Abtigiis, most SSC politicians and leaders have for decades supported and acted as foot soliers for failed politics and policies of tolka in Muqdisho, Kismayo and Garowe. Because of tolnimo and solidarity with Beesha guud. rather then the direct interest of their folks and land. Now they have seen the light and found out that they have been following all this time, dont serve their interest and they came back to their land and people, to work on their own interest, serve their people and formulate their own politics rathern then following failed leaders who and led them to the doomed politics of Somalia(Kismayo, Muqdisho and Garowe). I am sure they have learned a great deal and wont be easly led again or tempted to follow those failed policies that dont serve their interest.

On many occasions SSC leaders said, taladeena cidna uma daba fadhiisanino. Indicating a clear break from the past,that they will follow their own interest and will not just follow anymore. In the past majority of SSC politicians followed their fellow cousins or tol rather the interest of their people and their land. Somaliland is not build on the idea of anyone exclusivly leading, ruling or following but is build on the idea of a shared interest, shared identity and shared land. Most SSC polticians(like Ali Khaliif and AuN Garaad Abdiqani) were part of its foundation and many are still part of its institutions.

And whatever the outcome of the Khaatsumo Conference is, I am sure that SSC leadership and Somaliland Goverment will come to an understanding and compromise for the common interest of our people. For that is the Somaliland way of doing things. Maybe you call compromise, c

ooperation and peace, loosing. I would call it, a way forward for Somaliland. Somaliland leaders did it back in 1991( Burco) and in 1994 (Borama) after a decade of civil war. I am sure they can do it in 2012(taleex) and Somaliland and therefor all Somali's would still win whatever the outcome is, because it's a step forward.

Khaatuma Guul! :D

Liibaan   

Carafaat;770852 wrote:

Abtigiis, most SSC politicians and leaders have for decades supported and acted as foot soliers for failed politics and policies of tolka in Muqdisho, Kismayo and Garowe. Because of tolnimo and solidarity with Beesha guud. rather then the direct interest of their folks and land. Now they have seen the light and found out that they have been following all this time, dont serve their interest and they came back to their land and people, to work on their own interest, serve their people and formulate their own politics rathern then following failed leaders who and led them to the doomed politics of Somalia(Kismayo, Muqdisho and Garowe). I am sure they have learned a great deal and wont be easly led again or tempted to follow those failed policies that dont serve their interest.

On many occasions SSC leaders said, taladeena cidna uma daba fadhiisanino. Indicating a clear break from the past,that they will follow their own interest and will not just follow anymore. In the past majority of SSC politicians followed their fellow cousins or tol rather the interest of their people and their land. Somaliland is not build on the idea of anyone exclusivly leading, ruling or following but is build on the idea of a shared interest, shared identity and shared land. Most SSC polticians(like Ali Khaliif and AuN Garaad Abdiqani) were part of its foundation and many are still part of its institutions.

And whatever the outcome of the Khaatsumo Conference is, I am sure that SSC leadership and Somaliland Goverment will come to an understanding and compromise for the common interest of our people. For that is the Somaliland way of doing things. Maybe you call compromise, c

ooperation and peace, loosing. I would call it, a way forward for Somaliland. Somaliland leaders did it back in 1991( Burco) and in 1994 (Borama) after a decade of civil war. I am sure they can do it in 2012(taleex) and Somaliland and therefor all Somali's would still win whatever the outcome is, because it's a step forward.

Khaatuma Guul!

Marka hore isku dirka jooji, anu mar horaa kuu sheegay anagu shugulka habraha shaqo kuma darsano, markaa afaaraha reeraha kale haa soo dhe galin

Khaatumo is Anti-Somaliland, so stop entertaining yourself, all Somalidiid politicians and Somalidiid media already started their Anti-Khaatumo Campaign. Somalidiid are more worried about Khaatumo Conference then Puntland for a good reason. Days are numbered for Somalidiid militia in SSC Region.