Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

We must all support the Talex unity conference

Abtigiis   

General Duke;770431 wrote:
I must say I have enjoyed the cments specially fr the secessionist and
one confused individual who seems to harbor a deep envy towards one of the main clans of Puntland.

I understand the individual to be mean. I didn't know the General is a coward who can't say what he wants to say. What I said (below) doesn't talk about any clan but few individuals who were patronising the good people of SSC.

Picture this: General Duke says the obvious by asking us to support the Taleex conference. Xinny dashes in breathing short and congratulates the Duke for the intelligent ideas. A small prince (who says he is related to the Duke) - mind the names which point to biological infatuation with titiles and majesty- nearly weeps in joy for sharing blood with such great men.

Xinny, ever the shrewd, calms the young boy and in mock-modesty proclaims "I and Duke are not the real heroes. The people of the the SSC are!". Gheele T asserts what the General said is great. And the Duke and Xinn exchange mutual appreciations for pulling this thought through. You can not miss the kin sacrilege; it gets a bit incestuous.

Som@li   

The pirate clan can not comprehend that this is real, and Puntland is crumbling, with Maakhir and SSC regions gone.

Duke, was asking me how they have been benefiting from the disunity of these regions?, bloodly hypocites..

gooni   

Boowe marakan taageerada puntland duco un haku ekaato sacabku macno samanmaayo,mar hadaysanba ogalayn in madaxweyne faroole dhaama laascanood ka keeni karin(waan is wadi karaa laakiin dad ma wadi karo macno ma leh)

Faroole has not only alienated SSC regions such SOOL and SANAAG but all the regions of Puntland including Bari and Mudug except Garowe. Most the residing communities of Mudug and Bari including their Odayaal and isimo are angry and tired of his rule and lack of respect for these regions. So the anger that's felt by the SSC folks against Faroole and his admin is mutual and shared by all folks. However, Faroole is the President of the state, as such, and until his time expires, must be respected. Patience, patience & patience. The man will leave very soon. Revolting against him and forming rebel movements, seceding regions and creating mini-state admins such as 'Raas Casayr' within what was Puntland is not a good idea. And for what? For a man or an admin that's has a life expectancy of less than a year or so.

I welcome this meeting and wish all the best for reer SSC, their isimo and intellectuals. I hope the end result will be a well thought off, wise, workable and sensible outcome.

A_Khadar   

Successionists are suffering High BP and Stoke. Relax guys. You all having these nightmares way before anything comes out of the meeting so what are you going to do after a new state(ismaamul) merges from Taleex.. Save some for later...

War ninkii Abtigii ahaa muxuu yiri?! Waa wax kasta ka shakiye.Waryaa the support from SOL forks is genuine, and there never has there been any division or mistrust between reer SSC and their Tolka on the east.

Liibaan   

Gheelle.T;770621 wrote:
War ninkii Abtigii ahaa muxuu yiri?! Waa wax kasta ka shakiye.Waryaa the support from SOL forks is genuine, and there never has there been any division or mistrust between reer SSC and their Tolka on the east.

I agree there is no mistrust between reer SSC and reer bari/Pl, but there is huge mistrust between reer SSC and PL Admin, the majority of SSC don't consider themselves as Puntlanders. Thousands of SSC Delegates are meeting in Taleex, SSC People expect a New SSC/Darwiish from Khaatumo II Conference.

Liibaan   

gooni;770562 wrote:
Boowe marakan taageerada puntland duco un haku ekaato sacabku macno samanmaayo,mar hadaysanba ogalayn in madaxweyne faroole dhaama laascanood ka keeni karin(waan is wadi karaa laakiin dad ma wadi karo macno ma leh)

SSC People know Faroole and PL Admin will NOT welcome the New SSC State, but SSC don't care about Warlord Faroole.

Baashi   

Qandalawi;770572 wrote:
Faroole has not only alienated SSC regions such SOOL and SANAAG but all the regions of Puntland including Bari and Mudug except Garowe. Most the residing communities of Mudug and Bari including their Odayaal and isimo are angry and tired of his rule and lack of respect for these regions. So the anger that's felt by the SSC folks against Faroole and his admin is mutual and shared by all folks. However, Faroole is the President of the state, as such, and until his time expires, must be respected. Patience, patience & patience. The man will leave very soon. Revolting against him and forming rebel movements, seceding regions and creating mini-state admins such as 'Raas Casayr' within what was Puntland is not a good idea. And for what? For a man or an admin that's has a life expectancy of less than a year or so.

I welcome this meeting and wish all the best for reer SSC, their isimo and intellectuals. I hope the end result will be a well thought off, wise, workable and sensible outcome.

Spot on.

Abtigis another case of the Prisoner gone wild. No one was talking about you and if you must inject yourself in everything at least try to be amusing.

Again best wishes to the people of SSC on their grand conference and we hope for a positive outcome for the unionists.