Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

We must all support the Talex unity conference

Liibaan   

Carafaat;770262 wrote:
Looooooolllll.
:D

Waa runtaa Liibaab uses a bit too much fiction iyo fantasy in his stories.

Xaqiiqdu waa Carafaat/X Xunjuf, iyo Herman use too much lies, fiction, fantasy, in their stories.

liibaan i think i hit a raw nerve saxib. dont cry, In Somaliland we are humane, no one will harm you, no one will say anything to you. You can live in peace in your little village of badhan with a population of 6 people and fish all you want all day long to your hearts content. Somaliland is your friend loooool. walahi dadkaan saaaas ba galay. loool. All this started because you decided to raise Hargaisa and Burco to the ground, because kibir got the better of what should have been a national government for all. This is the politics of today whether we like it or not. Somaliland has a legal case, SSC...saxib declare what you want...it will not take off...it will start hoooooraaaaaaaa....and the cheer leaders will dance for a few days thinking its the end of somaliland as usual before you know it tanks are running over people again near buuhoodle..saxib hordada ka kaac. SOMALIA IS GONE. SOMALILAND IS A REALITY waxan kele waaa iska riwaayad waxti lumis. anyways...dont say i didnt tell you so. i await for katamooo 4 and xalimooo conference 10 within the next 5 years.

Somalia   

^^ Do not diss the people of SSC, who are you to do that? You can diss the Jabhad of SSC, not the people.

If Somaliland was a reality, it'd be on a world map.

LOL @ "In Somaliland we are humane, no one will harm you." This is their rhetoric and persuasion for the love of God. I think I need to call off from Work, just to laugh for the next 8 hours straight. LMFAO

Liibaan   

The Hermet;770280 wrote:
liibaan i think i hit a raw nerve saxib. dont cry, In Somaliland we are humane, no one will harm you, no one will say anything to you. You can live in peace in your little village of badhan with a population of 6 people and fish all you want all day long to your hearts content. Somaliland is your friend loooool. walahi dadkaan saaaas ba galay. loool. All this started because you decided to raise Hargaisa and Burco to the ground, because kibir got the better of what should have been a national government for all. This is the politics of today whether we like it or not. Somaliland has a legal case, SSC...saxib declare what you want...it will not take off...it will start hoooooraaaaaaaa....and the cheer leaders will dance for a few days thinking its the end of somaliland as usual before you know it tanks are running over people again near buuhoodle..saxib hordada ka kaac. SOMALIA IS GONE. SOMALILAND IS A REALITY waxan kele waaa iska riwaayad waxti lumis. anyways...dont say i didnt tell you so. i await for katamooo 4 and xalimooo conference 10 within the next 5 years.

Herman stop crying and whining, Somalis are your fellow countrymen, no one will hurt you, no one will make you cry like 1988. you can live in peace in small triangle with the populatuon of 4 people. Somalia is your own country, Somalia is your friend. walahi dadkan somalidiidka cuqdad, cadaawad, iyo cudur ayee qabaan. all this started because President was from different clan, kibir iyo qabyalaad badanaa somalidiidku. Warlord Siilaanyihii iyo snm/somalidiid militia waxee lafteen beeshiisii si ee u xasuuqaan shacabka kalshaale iyo cayn. Like the last 20 years, somalidiidland can declare what they want, it will not off, no no country will ever recognize clan-faction in next 100 0r 1000 years. somalidiid leaders wil only mislead the gullible marqaan clan- secessionists. Hurdada ka kac Somaliland is fake entity, somalidiid-land waa sheeko qat ee iskugu sheekeyaan kuwo marqaansan, Somalia is the Real Country recognized by whole world.

I must say I have enjoyed the cments specially fr the secessionist and one confused individual who seems to harbor a deep envy towards one of the main clans of Puntland. Puntland does not covet any lands of anyone's and Has only ever fought the secessionists and never the locals.

Yes mistakes have been made but SNM forces led by Xabsade have not only fought but tried to humiliate a whole people.

Thus when confused folks such as the man who claims to hail from makhir attempts to equate the secessionists actions and that of puntlands it's laughable. Yes you shall open a port for them and so on but kindly stop the waffle when it comes to a whole clan. Faroole alone did not sabotage anything Gen Abdisamad & Gen Ilkajiir also must share the blame. Hence was it the clan or the admin?

I welcome this conference an hope that unity prevails and that the clan deal with the likes of Xabsade who has led another clans militia to attack and harm the clan he was born from.

I see the unionists have had a glimpse of reality and they are not liking it. lol. When it comes to somaliland the only thing they have to throw is recognition yet like i said recognition is not the issue: if it adds to your hope that Somaliland will return due to a lack of recognition think again. But we all know i speak the truth..Somaliland is the ONLY viable entity that can remotely represent a state. Puntland is a joke, no hard feelings or offnence but it is a joke. In reality it consists of Bari and Nugaal. It has no real power in Sanag or Sool and struggles against Gal mudug state and piracy let alone Somaliland. hahaahah. Whose day dreaming then? hahaha. As for the "SSC" people...saxib like i said Ill be there for the next Xalimo conference 2021. this is all a joke walahi. If all somali's are against Somaliland...bring on the entire somali race...We will etheir live together seperately or wipe each other off the face of this earth. Simple as, dont give me this puntland, SSC garbage. I live in the real world and dont subcribe to disney fairytales. :o

In Talex today a community is meeting and the blue flag is being waved by everyone. Thus who loses Puntland State of Somalia or the deluded Seceseccionists ?

The Tri Colour Flies Over Las Canod Saxib...so regardless if these people were the blue or yellow flag for that matter it doesnt matter: Because the Tri colour is backed by Tanks...whats the blue flag being waved in taleeex back by??? hmmmmm...

like i thought nothing. You cant even take back las canod or stop pirates from operating on your two regions...let alone anything else. so talk is cheap...when the announcement is made: be a good chear leader and keep the crowds entertained till the tanks come out. OViour.

Great Logic because the people of East Sool's Garad's signed the agreement that Somaliland was to withdraw from the union with Somalia, this was in Burco in 1991 their signatures are present on the Somaliland Constitution...and Somaliland can because the Union with Somalia was never ratified this is what history shows so it is great logic indeed...glad to see you think so as well. Somalilanders dont talk for the sake of talking. Good luck to you all.

abdi380   

So because some dubious Garaads signed some agreement in 1991 you can force the entire people of SSC to join you?

How about we have a referendum, surely that would be more fair, what do you think?

Regards.

The bogus Garad Your Talking about who has been dead for some years now was the top Garad of the tribe for the entire Eastern Sool community and this was backed by a national referendum held across Somaliland which enforce 98% wanted to end the union between Somaliland and Somalia...get your facts straight before you guys open your mouths. When the people of South Sudan were asked to vote on independence the entire country was asked. When the people of Kosovo were asked about independence were the serb portions of the north asked. In international relations: all that matters is Two countries called somaliland and somalia united, hence a referendum can take place but it must take place not in any specific region within the states but as independent political states. and If a referendum takes place tomorrow across the whole of Somaliland from east to west i am confident that the majority want an end to the union of Somaliland and Somalia. Therefore the discussion is closed. View the world not with a somali mentality but with an international perspective this is international law. so in every case i have shown the weakness of the unionist argument and if you deny law and legality...Somaliland will not back down from an inch...so the eventual fate is that we fight..and this time Somaliland will not be limited to the 1960 borders...your talking about las canod...Galkacyo and beyond will be begging for their land back saxib. So be content with what you have and perserve whats left of the somali race.

abdi380   

"قُلْ هَلْ يَسْتَوِي الَّذِينَ يَعْلَمُونَ وَالَّذِينَ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ"

You are very delusional.

Regards.