Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

We must all support the Talex unity conference

Liibaan   

The Hermet;770239 wrote:
libaaan...yes Somaliland forced the Garads and people of Awdal into signing an agreement that withdrew from the union with Somalia, it forces them to trade with each other, and forces them to join the government and army. Like i said unionists and there delusions. What works is statistics, legal agreements and history. All i see is 98% referendum saying yes to Somaliland, 20 years of peace and development for Somaliland throughout and the signatures of all the clans of Somaliland. Thats solid. What you have my friend libaaan is an episode from disney built on emotion.

You talking about your self, you are high on drugs and qaat, it is you who live in disney, lalaland (the unrecognized Somalidiid-land Clan-Enclave)

People of Awdal, Maakhir, and SSC don't want to be part of snm clan-project, very clear.

Carafaat. Somaliland is Somaliland. unlike these day dreaming unionist driven by a sincere and intense hatred and fear of Somaliland. I think logically and as a somalilander i dispute the very notion of SSC...Sool, Sanag and Cayn as we know saxib. Caynabo, Ogg and many cities in Sool hail from a various number of clans within Somaliland and not just one. In Sanag, Maid, heis, Erigavo, el afwayne etc are also the same. In cayn the same thing. So the very notion of SSC belonging to one sub clan is fake. So whats left, one sub clan thats part of Somaliland that lacks unity that the other clans in Somaliland have because of their dual alegences, that has caused them more problems then solutions. I support their right to talk, the right to discuss their affairs, to develop and work with the rest of Somaliland on how to develop. But Somaliland will never discuss Somalia or matters relating to Somalia with any clan as it would do for Djibouti all matters to do with naibouring countries or external affairs is dealt with by the government simple as. If any clan disputes Somaliland understand that there is a legally binding agreement which no clan was forced to sign but signed and because of it we have flourished for 20 years while all other somalis have failed. This agreement is enforceable by FORCE IF NEED BE AND NO ONE IS SPECIAL.

lloool...like i said libaaan keep talking and crying over your computer...Somaliland runs by law and legality..and it has the legal basis whether you like it or whether you spend the next decade crying on mickey mouses shoulder.

Liibaan   

Carafaat;770242 wrote:
Peace Action, saxiibkay Liibaan ayaad iminka igu dirtay. Liskii "cadowgiisa" buu igaliyay, yaa iga soo saara.
:D

Soo Hermen lamaa safan, soo ma adan diidin inaad ixtiraato hadii shacabka SSC doortaan inay Somalia ka mid noqdaan, oo maamulk-goboleedkooda hoose sameestaan. Ogolow inay shacabka SSC diiseen inay ka mid noqdaan Somaliland, sida ee Somaliland u diideen inay ka mid noqdaan Somalia.

Qof Soomaaliyeed oo muslim ah marna cadow uma arka, laakiin hadana waxaa fiican in boobka, dhaca, dulmiga iyo xaqdarada la joojiyo.

Carafaat   

That sub-clan you are talking about are citizens of Somaliland. And when they get politicly united and organised, they have every right to talk woth their goverment any issue they like.

Anyways, Siilanyo already said seeking int recongnition aint a foreign affairs priority but economic development is. So what is this fuz al about anyway.

Liibaan   

The Hermet;770245 wrote:
lloool...like i said libaaan keep talking and crying over your computer...Somaliland runs by law and legality..and it has the legal basis whether you like it or whether you spend the next decade crying on mickey mouses shoulder.

Herman, stop crying after SSC, move SSC doesn't want anything to do with you or your Somalidiid Clan-Enclave. Awdal, Maakhir, and SSC are an integral part of Somalia, and no country in world will recognize your Somalidiid Faction, as along as the hostile Somaliland/snm faction is waging war on its neighboring regions and clans.

Carafaat;770242 wrote:
Peace Action, saxiibkay Liibaan ayaad iminka igu dirtay. Liskii "cadowgiisa" buu igaliyay, yaa iga soo saara.
:D

No you did it yourself. You should have stopped at your first statement which was more reasonable and practical.

Liibaan   

Carafaat;770248 wrote:
That sub-clan you are talking about are citizens of Somaliland. And when they get politicly united and organised, they have every right to talk woth their goverment any issue they like.

Anyways, Siilanyo already said seeking int recongnition aint a foreign affairs priority but economic development is. So what is this fuz al about anyway.

People of Awdal, Maakhir, and SSC are citizens of Somalia according to them and whole world, and that is what important. I see you and your fellow clan-secessionists don't want to respect the right of Awdal, Maakhir, and SSC People for self-determination, but really no one needs your respect, SSC people will defend their land, like they did in Buhoodle and Kalshaale.

Ina disney binu Mickey mouse. what type of a world would we live in if i sign a contract today and rip it up tomorrow in favour of another contract that goes in direct contrast to the previous contract. The issue like i said is legality. "SSC" people, their Garad signed the Somaliland declaration of independence and withdraw from the union with Somalia. No one forced them to sign, they agreed willingly. Therefore Somaliland opposes any clan from opposing the existence of Somaliland regardless of who they are. Somaliland and Somalia were two seperate states, 1960 they became one, 1991 the union was disolved. Waaa sharcii. SSC is not sharci. ila fahan. So save the people of east sool more hardship, enough of their blood has already been spilt and peace is always better then more conflict. But Somaliland will never give away 1 INCH of its land. hadaay Somali o dhan isku timado walahi inanay Somaliland jogsanayn. So ethieir we destroy each other somaloow dhan or we live in peace. maad fahantay ina disneeyo.

Saxib buhoodle exists today because Somaliland doesnt want war...it perfers peace over war. dont think that buhoodle is outside the realm of Somaliland because they fight for it...its more of a humanitarian mercy mission. loool. They are our citizens hence why peace is always sought after and not war, but in all truth we do not care about your view or any view that contradicts the existence of Somaliland. WAAAA MUQADIS ila faham. Mahkir..saxib. makhir doesnt exists, SSC doesnt exist runta anu isu shegno. Badhan waa tulo yaar eee somaliland ah...SSC na waba buhoodle o ay Somaliland u naxarisatay, looool. I live in reality...Aqoonsi iyo Aqoonsi laaan. Somaliland will exist forever and defend every inch of its territory. hadad wax ka qabtid mickey mouse warqad u qoor saxib.

Liibaan   

The Hermet;770255 wrote:
Ina disney binu Mickey mouse. what type of a world would we live in if i sign a contract today and rip it up tomorrow in favour of another contract that goes in direct contrast to the previous contract. The issue like i said is legality. "SSC" people, their Garad signed the Somaliland declaration of independence and withdraw from the union with Somalia. No one forced them to sign, they agreed willingly. Therefore Somaliland opposes any clan from opposing the existence of Somaliland regardless of who they are. Somaliland and Somalia were two seperate states, 1960 they became one, 1991 the union was disolved. Waaa sharcii. SSC is not sharci. ila fahan. So save the people of east sool more hardship, enough of their blood has already been spilt and peace is always better then more conflict. But Somaliland will never give away 1 INCH of its land. hadaay Somali o dhan isku timado walahi inanay Somaliland jogsanayn. So ethieir we destroy each other somaloow dhan or we live in peace. maad fahantay ina disneeyo.

"Ina Marqaan binu qaatland. what type of a world would we live in if i sign a contract today and rip it up tomorrow in favour of another contract that goes in direct contrast to the previous contract. The issue like i said is legality. "Somaliland" people, their leaders signed the Union of Somalia. No one forced them to sign, they agreed willingly. Therefore Somalia opposes any clan faction like snm from opposing the existence of Somalia regardless of who they are. Somalia is One state, one-nation, 1960 they became one, Somalidiidland is not sharci. ila fahan. So save the people of triangle more hardship, enough of their blood has already been spilt and peace is always better then more conflict.

But Somalia will never give away 1 INCH of its land, Awdal will never give away 1 INCH of its land, Maakhir will never give away 1 INCH of its land, and SSC will never give away 1 INCH of its land

Walahi inanay Somalia jogsanayn, walahi iyo bilaahi inaanay Awdal, Maakhir, SSC joogsanayn, So either we destroy and kill each other somaloow dhan, or we live in peace and respect each other, NO ONE WILL ACCEPT OCCUPATION/GUMEYSI maad fahantay ina marqaanow"

Carafaat   

The Hermet;770255 wrote:
Ina disney binu Mickey mouse.

maad fahantay ina disneeyo.

Looooooolllll. :D

Waa runtaa Liibaab uses a bit too much fiction iyo fantasy in his stories.

Liibaan   

The Hermet;770257 wrote:
Saxib buhoodle exists today because Somaliland doesnt want war...it perfers peace over war. dont think that buhoodle is outside the realm of Somaliland because they fight for it...its more of a humanitarian mercy mission. loool. They are our citizens hence why peace is always sought after and not war, but in all truth we do not care about your view or any view that contradicts the existence of Somaliland. WAAAA MUQADIS ila faham. Mahkir..saxib. makhir doesnt exists, SSC doesnt exist runta anu isu shegno. Badhan waa tulo yaar eee somaliland ah...SSC na waba buhoodle o ay Somaliland u naxarisatay, looool. I live in reality...Aqoonsi iyo Aqoonsi laaan. Somaliland will exist forever and defend every inch of its territory. hadad wax ka qabtid mickey mouse warqad u qoor saxib.

Somalidiidland Clan- secessionists were defeated in Buhoodle, Kalshaale, Meygaagle, and Hogoogane. After their defeat in Cayn region, they started to make excuses, and hide their ceeb. They started talking about non-existent humanitarian nonsense. Somaliland doesn't exist according to all countries. Awdal, Maakhir, and SSC are all integral part of United Somalia. Badhan is important city in Maakhir Somalia.

Somalia waa muqadas, Somaliland waa xaaraan. Somalia, Awdal, Maakhir and SSC all will exist forever and they will defend their land from clan secessnists, every inch of their territory, hadaad wax ka qabtid ka naxoo nafta waa.

Abtigiis   

Picture this: General Duke says the obvious by asking us to support the Taleex conference. Xinny dashes in breathing short and congratulates the Duke for the intelligent ideas. A small prince (who says he is related to the Duke) - mind the names which point to biological infatuation with titiles and majesty- nearly weeps in joy for sharing blood with such great men.

Xinny, ever the shrewd, calms the young boy and in mock-modesty proclaims "I and Duke are not the real heroes. The people of the the SSC are!". Gheele T asserts what the General said is great. And the Duke and Xinn exchange mutual appreciations for pulling this thought through. You can not miss the kin sacrilege; it gets a bit incestuous.

Adeer, I don't know if the 'all' in "we must all support" includes me and the others who are not from Puntland, but isn't it a formality that any Somali will a thinking brain with welcome the SSC unity. Of course, these SSC's have no problem in agreeing, they have a problem in respecting the agreements they sign. Or maybe, I am just a fear-mongerer worried further fissures will emerge soon. But if this Taleeex thing succeeds, the SNM will be walking nude, fully undressed. For now, they are wearing pants, although naked at the top.

The SSC should not play second fiddle to any other clan. It has better historical pedigree than both Somaliland and Puntland. The Daraawish are finally back to claim their rightful place in Somali politics and they do not need pirates' patronizing endorsement! Unlike Faroole whose Somalinimo (somali unity) is a factor of what share he and his sons get in power and coins, the SSC's love of unity is legendary and unconditional!