Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

We must all support the Talex unity conference

Farmaraa   

Thanks Brother General Duke for all your support of the Talex Conference. We should keep in mind that whatever decission and declaration come out from that conference will never be against Somalinimo. Somali unity and national Flag-the blue and other Symbols are up in the conference town!!!

As SSC native, I condersider myself a Puntlander , but I don't support the current admistration of PL however, i will never denounce my support for puntland. SSDF and USP as a people are brothers forever.

Liibaan   

Carafaat;770160 wrote:
Liibaan, you dont need to like the politician Siilaanyon but atleast admit that Somaliland supported the Khaatumo Conference from the beginning.

Check this thread on Somaliland supporting the conference,
from september 2011.

Carafaat be honest, Somaliland was always against SSC Khaatumo II Conference from the beginning, and now Warlord Siilaanyo declared an all out open war on Khaatumo II Conference.

Carafaat;770160 wrote:

Xaaji Xunjuf and I have supported the Conference from the beginning with a special Khaatumo thread. Xaaji macaa intaa Khaatuma iyo beesha wuu u duceeniyay.

Shouldnt you also thank us? mise kuwan ku tolka ee ku lumiyay uun ayaa mahad leh?

Tolkeena reer Bari waxa ee noo sheegeen inay taageerayaan, wixii SSC ku tashadaan, waxba kama qabaan hadii shacabka SSC ku tashaan Maamul Goboleedka SSC/Darwiishland. Lakiin X Xunjuf iyo Carafaat waa kasoo horjeedaan hadii shacabka SSC maamulkooda sameestaan, midnimada Somalia taageeraan.

The reality is Xaaji & Carafaat don't respect SSC People, both want their Somaliland people (Hargeisa &Burco) to have the freedom to secede from Somalia, they believe forcing Somaliland people to join Somalia is wrong, and at the same time they support forcing SSC people people to join Somaliland. Secessionists don't want SSC people to have the freedom to choose Independent SSC State, and freedom to choose United Somalia.

Saalax   

General Duke i don't think anybody is stopping you or your likes to support it.Go ahead and make some demonstrations in USA for a support of it kkkkkkk.

Carafaat   

Liibaan, dadkeena Ilaahay baa isku xiray oo isku deegaan ka wada dhigay. Oo meel kasta waa wada joogna. Dadka jooga Yagoori, Aynaabo,Erigavo,Buuhoodle, Burco, Lascaanood ee Gobolada Sool, Sanaag iyo Toghdeer meelna uma kala socdaan, lama kala guuriyo oo mid uun ayaa lagu wada tashan.

Markaa iminka inshallah shirkaa Khatuumo kheyr iyo midnimo ku wada tashada. Kadibna waanu isku imaninaa, taasi waa balan. :D

Liibaan   

Carafaat;770181 wrote:
Liibaan, dadkeena Ilaahay baa isku xiray oo isku deegaan ka wada dhigay. Oo meel kasta waa wada joogna. Dadka jooga Yagoori, Aynaabo,Erigavo,Buuhoodle, Burco, Lascaanood ee Gobolada Sool, Sanaag iyo Toghdeer meelna uma kala socdaan, lama kala guuriyo oo mid uun ayaa lagu wada tashan.

Markaa iminka inshallah shirkaa Khatuumo kheyr iyo midnimo ku wada tashada. Kadibna waanu isku imaninaa, taasi waa balan.
:D

Dadkeena waa Soomaali oo dhan, maaha kaliya intii Ingriisku guumeestay, aniga waa ii simanyihiin dadkeena soomaaliyeed oo dhan, meel ee joogaanba, Taleex, Buuhoodle, Garowe, Galkacyo, Luug, Borame, Jigjiga, Ceergaabo, Wardheer, Burco, Kismaayo, Burco, Baydhabo, Laas Caanood, Mogadishu, Barbara, iyo Boosaaso, etc

Insha Allaah, shacabka SSC waa tashnayaan, midnimo iyo khayr ayaan rajeenanaa, waa runtaa kadib waani isku imaananaa, waa inoo Shirweynaha Somaliweyn. Somaalidnimadaa ayaa naga dhaxeesa. Marka inoo imaanasid soo kaxeeso walaallahaa soomaaliyeed ee reer Puntland, reer koonfir, reer Awdal, reer Jubaland, reer Hiiraanland,, reer Galmadug. Haa noolaa imaan sheekadii Ingriiska baa nawada guumeestay, markaa halkaas ayaanu wax ka wadaagnaa, Mahadsanid

I think i stumbled upon the day dreamers room. My day dreaming somalian friends smell the sweet aroma of the coffee known as truth. The world of politics is rules and determined by three things, Weaponry, Diplomacy and Finance. I sincerely believe you all have nightmares about Somaliland and i love it. Its ironic how the majority will of the people of "SCC" must be respected yet you fail to respect the majority will of a nation that gained independence before Somalia and united and created the concept of Somali unity. Its halarious how you guys pick up on every little kid who runs into Somaliland with a Somalia flag as a saviour...however in the world i live in...the real world that is...Somaliland has been standing for 20 years...its finances out number that of "puntland" and the fact that its forces run las canod means nothing to you. I think you should all realise the reality that SOMALIA as we knew it is GONE. It no longer exists. or as the old adage goes OVER MY DEAD BODY...If need be as stated by the Somaliland interior minister recently Somaliland will unify the the remaining eastern part of the country through military force. So....unless your gambling your existence on Ali Galeyd's reteric and words against a formidable army even the pirate state "puntland" has failed to surpress. Then keep war of words going...but life is short its about time you smell the coffee and wake up. Somaliland is here to stay and will defend every inch of its territory even by force if need be. with or without recognition Somaliland will wait even 1000 years if it takes need be then unite with Somalia...so keep dreaming.

Carafaat   

Taa ingriiska iska dhaaf. Laakinse adiga iyo anigu hadaanan ku heeshinin deegaanka, tuuloyinka iyo magaaloyinka aanu wada dagno. Ma shir Somaliweyn ayaan ku wada heshiin. Hadee siyasadu sidaa tahay, boqolaalkii shir ee Somaliweyn, 20kii sano ugu dambeeyay waxbaa kasoo bixi lahaa. :D

Liibanoow, labadeenoo gacmaha iyo dhexda isheysana ayaa wada taginaa shirkaa Somaliweyn. Ama ma tagino. Labadaa waa mid. Kala dooro.

Carafaat   

The Hermet, Inadeer kusoo dhawoow meeshan. Waxaan kugu hambaleeniyaa falaar kagi ugu horeeyay ee SOL kusoo tuurtid. Hopefully more will follow where that came from.

Carafaat;770181 wrote:

Markaa iminka inshallah shirkaa Khatuumo kheyr iyo midnimo ku wada tashada. Kadibna waanu isku imaninaa, taasi waa balan.

Carafaat if you and XX are sincere can you support the outcome of the KHT2 even it means you have to vacate LA for the new regional govt?.

Carafaat   

Peace Action, no need to. I am sure after Kh2 Somaliland and SSC will talk and merge and if SSC insists on Somali Unity, I am sure Siilaanyowill give it to them and hand hand we will together seek Unity.

Peace Action: "even if it means you have to vacate LA for the new regional government"....looooooooooooool ! acudubilah...in other words...they want you to help them destroy you because they are two weak to destroy you even though they want to. loooooool... acudubilah. Somaliland will never vacate las canod...and in all truth they have people at the "conference" informing them whats going on...they can be there with no trouble but in Somaliland tribes are allowed to gather and discuss there business: in terms of development, or progress...but no clan will be tolerated in dis unifying Somaliland. not because of some cheap somalian notion....but because of the agreement signed in Burco in 1991 which has the signature of all the clans of somaliland including the so called "SSC" clans... simple as. You signed..you live by it..its called LAW.

Carafaat   

The Hermet you are right. did you know Ali Khaliif Galeyr and Garaad Abdiqani(aun) were present and signed the agreement at the Burco and Borama Conferences of 1991 and 1993.

Carafaat Wan Ku Salamay, Saxib. Shirka khatomo 1, shirka khatomo 2, shirka baaanamooo, shirka fiiitiiimoooo 5, shirka xaaalimoooo 10, waligin shiraaaa. Puntland, jubaland, hiraanland, gal mudug land.... in the end we all know puntland is just an 2 region enclave run by one sub tribe, that uses it as an extortion racket for pirate venture. no elections take place nothing. The rest of these other states are day dreamers as well. The Only viable Somali entity that is not only a democracy in the purest sense but also controls its territory is Somaliland and that the only reason why these so called unionists are always running scared. Let me paint a picture for you my friends. for the next 10 years similar to the past 20 years you will go from conference to conference. Alshabab and the TFG will battle it out till the TFG expires. Puntland will continue to be a criminal enterprise as it is today. While the other regions of somalia remain what they have been for the last 20 years, lawless, survival of the strongests landscape of warlords and islamists. SSC like there militia forces a few months back will dissapear into history as soon as the firepower is brought out. So...im just gonna sit back and laugh...dont say i didnt say so. and Duke, What happened to the "puntland oil" i still see you trying to get it out after 10 years....looooooooooooooool.

Carafaat   

Che, we have the signatures. Do you have any signatures of the illegal union? In fact somaliland regions denounced the union in 1961 referendum. :D