Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

We must all support the Talex unity conference

Carafaat   

Som@li;770127 wrote:
This is really big, a milestone for this community, Good luck to them, it may have taken a bit of time, but it is worth the wait, and patience. my congrats to all of them.

Somaliland will bite the dust, a big chunk of its false claimed land, will be gone, the triangle is naked.

Puntland had not much influence in this region, they gave up long time ago, but did try a bit to sabotage by arresting some of the delegates but can not stop the force, and the outcome of KH2.

Maakhir
Conference is next...

General Duke iyo kuwan kale ceebtaas ayee isleeyihiin qariya. oo iminka niman tol ah camal ayee iska dhigiyaan markii loo baahna past 5 years, ee SSC weerar ayee ku wadeen xagan SOL iyo dalkiiba, qeybi u carartay Somaliland, kuligood ka quusteen puntland. intee ayee joogeen. ceebeey tacaal. :D

Malika   

Axmed Gurey ma uu dhimaan, maa goblaani Darwishitii..indeed!

Insha'allah Kheyr - let progress come to the land of my ancestors.

Malika   

Xaaji, it matters not, degaa mahaa Sool waa my ancestrol lands - lakiin haa uu biqiin, your tuulo [which ever it is] is too my ancestrol land..lol

Malika   

^Lol - war xajiiyo soo reer kumaan dalaniin? - see uu qiironi waayee!..Lol

Aside from reer iyo tuulo iyo region - its time, there is organisation of administration and infrastructure to start - marka ha nagu noqoon xasiid dee..lol

Som@li   

Carafaat;770128 wrote:
General Duke iyo kuwan kale ceebtaas ayee isleeyihiin qariya. oo iminka niman tol ah camal ayee iska dhigiyaan markii loo baahna past 5 years, ee SSC weerar ayee ku wadeen xagan SOL iyo dalkiiba, qeybi u carartay Somaliland, kuligood ka quusteen puntland. intee ayee joogeen. ceebeey tacaal.
:D

very true, and well said Carafaat, before you know, you will here these guys saying Puntland is behind this GRAND conference. :D

Liibaan   

Finally, Duke & Co showed some support to SSC Movement, thank you guys, better late than never. As a Somali Unionist & SSC Supporter, I believe SSC and Puntland have to respect each other , and work together.

Also, I hope Faroole to change his mind, and show some support to SSC People.

Liibaan   

Carafaat;770151 wrote:
Peace Action, does Faroole or anyone else in Garowe know that?
:D

Carafaat, that is good question, both Warlord Siilaanyo & Warlord Faroole are against SSC Khaatumo II Conference.

Carafaat   

'Liibaan';770158 wrote:
Carafaat, that is good question, both Warlord Siilaanyo & Warlord Faroole are against SSC Khaatumo II Conference.

Liibaan, you dont need to like the politician Siilaanyon but atleast admit that Somaliland supported the Khaatumo Conference from the beginning.

Check this thread on Somaliland supporting the conference, from september 2011.

http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/showthread.php/59127-Somaliland-supports-Khaatuma-Conference

'Liibaan';770157 wrote:
Finally, Duke & Co showed some support to SSC Movement, thank you guys, better late than never. As a Somali Unionist & SSC Supporter, I believe SSC and Puntland have to respect each other , and work together.

Also, I hope Faroole to change his mind, and show some support to SSC People.

Xaaji Xunjuf and I have supported the Conference from the beginning with a special Khaatumo thread. Xaaji macaa intaa Khaatuma iyo beesha wuu u duceeniyay.

Shouldnt you also thank us? mise kuwan ku tolka ee ku lumiyay uun ayaa mahad leh? :D

Liibaan   

Som@li;770127 wrote:
This is really big, a milestone for this community, Good luck to them, it may have taken a bit of time, but it is worth the wait, and patience. my congrats to all of them.

Somaliland will bite the dust, a big chunk of its false claimed land, will be gone, the triangle is naked.

Puntland had not much influence in this region, they gave up long time ago, but did try a bit to sabotage by arresting some of the delegates but can not stop the force, and the outcome of KH2.

Maakhir
Conference is next...

Brother Som@li, Thanks for the Congrats, and your sincere support, you were always a big supporter of SSC People.

SSC People fully support Maakhir Conference.

Abdul   

Indeed this conference should be supported by all the people who are pro-somalia.Its time for sl to peacefully vacate lands that dont belong to them.The SSC community is moving on and there is no turning back.