Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

We must all support the Talex unity conference

2-21-1024x768.jpg

As a Somali unionist and supporter of the state of Puntland I welcome the ongoing unification conference for the people of SSC.

The unity, prosperity and peace of our people is paramount. Thus we must all support and wish for the success of this grand gathering.

To all those who support the unionist cause, you must refrain from anything that could be perceived as attacks on this initiative of ours.

Duke

General, the matter at hand isn't about uniting the people of SSC, but rather, the question one should ask is, what are they going to be united for and against.

For instance, if SSC people are united, which they are, that's only 50% of the job. The other 50% is what will they unite against? Would they unite against joining Somaliland? Will they unite against joining Puntland? Would they unite to build an SSC State, similar to Puntland and Somaliland?

I second General Duke. SSC community's decision must be respected, and supported. As long they remain pro unity and against the secessionist madness, we the unionist camp will always support them.

^ Two brothers from Puntland. Xiinfanin and General Duke, you two are my favorites. Throughout the years, I've observed your posts and how you have systematically karbashed the Somalidiids. You guys gave me laughters that no site has ever given it to me. You two have defended the truth beyond any member in here and you have surely not wasted a second of your time in here for you've used it for the benefit of all.

You two are truly like role models to me and you've inspired me truly to the core. Masha'allah. I'm glad to say that I'm related to XiinFanin and General Duke as Tol and may Puntland prosper Amiin!

A_Khadar   

The idea of they will unite to unite with successionists is wrong. So it's right support the Taleex gathering to be successful which will be great for all somalis every where..

A_Khadar;770034 wrote:
The idea of they will unite to unite with successionists is wrong. So it's right support the Taleex gathering to be successful which will be great for all somalis every where..

I agree. But, you never know what's in the breasts of Men. May that which we dislike never occurs. Amiin!

A_Khadar   

What in few men's hearts won't change the hearts of the thousands.. The only thing that will come out of that conference that has relevence to successionists is telling them to pack and leave back to their tuuloos..

Jacpher   

A clan meeting to rally up the clan to get them to stand behind the clan agenda. Really? Is this was we supposed to be cheering up for in 2012??

Carafaat   

Duke and Xiin, why dont you go tell Faroole to support the Conference instead of hunting down and arresting delegates. Mise kuwan SOL ayaa afka u macaneenisiin. :D

General Duke;770029 wrote:
It's up to them what they unite under. My own position is that whatever the majority of the people want should be respected.

Should be respected unless they side with Somaliland, of course :)

Baashi   

Right on Duke. Anything short of secession will be welcomed. The fact that Gol Khatumo gathering is underway is a humongous feat. Awoowe the gathering in itself speaks volumes of the deeply ingrained traditional values of nomads. When things go south, Garaads take charge and settle issues. This time way yara gaabiyeen but Qurbo Joog come to the rescue and get them back on the saddle. Great Dhulos are once again charging toward the finish line a la Daraawiish style. Good going bud. Great stuff. I nominated the good folks of nabadoono who made this happen for the Inna Abdulle Hassan price :)

One thing is for sure. The outcome of this gathering will be a game changer. Gotta put my pundit hat on and spill some beans.

Som@li   

This is really big, a milestone for this community, Good luck to them, it may have taken a bit of time, but it is worth the wait, and patience. my congrats to all of them.

Somaliland will bite the dust, a big chunk of its false claimed land, will be gone, the triangle is naked.

Puntland had not much influence in this region, they gave up long time ago, but did try a bit to sabotage by arresting some of the delegates but can not stop the force, and the outcome of KH2.

Maakhir Conference is next...