Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

Can an Indepenent SSC State survive????

Carafaat;770095 wrote:
Siilaanyo and Ali Khaliif Galeyr are very good friends and have a secret agreement.

So did Elvis and Siilaanyo, but unfortunately, Elvis overdosed and Siilaanyo didn't make it to being a Manager. Bummer!

LOL @ the Moderator.

I remember in 1988 back in Buroa, when the SNM captured the town, they went on hunting spree and whomever they captured, they would ask them to pronounce certain words. This was a way to know whether they were who they said they were.

The men from Nugaal/Bari/Mudug (Aka Puntland), would pronounce "Adhi" as in "Ari" with an R.. The men/women from Puntland, that were in Buroa at the time would go as far as saying "Hadee Ari". LOL, the men from Kebri-Dhahar, Dhagaxbur, would pronounce it differently as well.

I got away, cause I know how to speak fluent Hergeisa/Burco dialect. Plus, my mother is from Hergeisa, so I knew her Abtirsi. LOL

That too happened in Xamar, back in early 1991, after the immediate fall of dowladii kacaanka. Kuwa militia ka mid ah jabhadii Xamar qabsatay started inay dadka soo qab qabtaan because of qabyaalad qurunkeeda. And they would ask abtirsigooda, laakiin haddee kasii shakiyaan waxee leeyihiin 'kow, laba' tiri. Waxee sugaayaan kii u qaldama. Kow, laba, sadex....sideed, sagaal, toban, kow iyo toban.

Maskiinkii 'kow iyo toban' afkiisa kasoo baxo instead of 'toban iyo koow' wadkiisa soo dadajinaayeen, Eebba naf haayee. Waxee aaminsanayeen qofka leh 'kow iyo toban' in gobollada dhexe iyo korkooda ka yimid. Maba oga dad badan ayaa isticmaalo regardless meeshee u dhasheen.

Soomaali waxee cuqubada ugu bixi ladahay xasuuqyadaas camal dhiig badan aan waxba galabsan lagu daadiye dhulkeena Soomaaliya.

Xunjuf, kaftan iga tahay waa ogtahay.

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;770108 wrote:
That too happened in Xamar, back in early 1991, after the immediate fall of dowladii kacaanka. Kuwa militia ka mid ah jabhadii Xamar qabsatay started inay dadka soo qab qabtaan because of qabyaalad qurunkeeda. And they would ask abtirsigooda, laakiin haddee kasii shakiyaan waxee leeyihiin 'kow, laba' tiri. Waxee sugaayaan kii u qaldama.
Kow, laba, sadex....sideed, sagaal, toban,
kow iyo toban

Maskiinkii 'kow iyo toban' afkiisa kasoo baxo instead of 'toban iyo koow' wadkiisa soo dadajinaayeen, Eebba naf haayee. Waxee aaminsanayeen qofka leh 'kow iyo toban' in gobollada dhexe iyo korkooda ka yimid. Maba oga dad badan ayaa isticmaalo regardless meeshee u dhasheen.

Soomaali waxee cuqubada ugu bixi ladahay xasuuqyadaas camal dhiig badan aan waxba galabsan lagu daadiye dhulkeena Soomaaliya.

Xunjuf, kaftan iga tahay waa ogtahay.

Moderator, I was there in 1991 too. LOL, I know, somehow evil surrounds me at all times. I'm always at the wrong place at the wrong times.

In 1991, around February, we were caught, around 17 of us. We were from different clans, mostly SSC, Hergeisa (my cousin), and few others from Gedo (I don't know how we were together) lol. Anyways, they took us to this Villa with men, a lot of men with weapons and we were told to do the Abtirsi.

Few of the SSC were pure blood, so they failed and were automatically taken to the killing squad. My cousin told me to not be afraid or they'll know, but I'm a human, first time I saw that so my teeth shook. They asked me to do my Abtirsi and I used my mother (AGAIN). lol They then asked me, why was I shaking? I answered, cause I never saw people get killed, subxanallah.

Anyways, my cousin passed as well, obviously. But, they were still suspicious, because we didn't look alike. I looked like this one SSC guy, AUN who was killed amongst our group, so they (the USC militia) took us to another house and in that house were few man from Hergeisa and Burco, supposedly SNM sent down to Mogadishu to help the USC with everything. He looked at me, my cousin said he's my brother and he said, re-read your abtirsi and I re-read it. I said my mother is from SSC and I used my Dad's Abtirsi as my mom. lol WAX WALAN DHE!

Eventually, they let us go, but out of the 17, only me, my cousin and 3 others were freed. I think the other 3 from the South. 12 perished, may Allah have mercy on their innocent souls.

This is confusing. More clarification:

My mom is from Hergeisa, my dad is from Yagoori. So, I pretended that my mom was from Yagoori and my dad is from Hergeisa, which was a lie.

Farmaraa   

Suldaanka .... you should stop your CALAAL !!! SSC people come together and they know what they want. Lasanod will be free soon from the SNM thugs and our people will not tolerate any more.

Abdul   

A_Khadar;770038 wrote:
That is more of your wishes than your take.. Nothing is new from your lot but always wishes for others to fail..

Exactly.The only thing they are capable of is to wish for others to fail.

Liibaan   

Abdul;770174 wrote:
Exactly.The only thing they are capable of is to wish for others to fail.

Somaliland Clan-Secessionists hope SSC People to fail, but Insha Allah they will be disappointed.

Duufaan   

The question should be can Somaliland survive after creation of SSC state? Still majority of SSC population are nomadic and their economy is based on their livestock and diaspora money. SSC state can survive limited fund. If SSC state play it’s card right and aggressively. These could be scenario

1) Demand 30% of Berbera port income, otherwise 30% taxes for trucks going in and out of Somaliland. Because Somaliland do not have a border, except small corridor in Ethiopia side. The whole Somaliland economy dependent on trade and NGO denotations. Unemployment is high already and somaliland cannot afford a long term conflict with SSC. It is all about SSC taking care of its border with Somaliland. Somaliland cannot even afford small clashes, claiming peace and stable region.

2) Faroole administrator has been the main obstacle for Hugaanka SSC and him been side more or less. It will make easy to deal and focus Somaliland

3) SSC have more diaspora, especially in North America and Africa which will support the SSC State for first eight months at least

4) SSC have more professional diplomats than Somaliland, who will close all the doors for Somaliland recognition case.

5) SSC state will support Awdal state and Makhaahir state as well. This will force Somaliland to go modish from the back door.

looooool @ " your a somalidid and that says it all"....amazing walahi i dont know whether to laugh or to cry. Saxibiyal Somaliland is a state that has perfected its art of war, finances, and diplomacy for the past 20 years. Sure it hasnt gained recognition but as a functioning state it will never, ever allow some "SSC" state to even take its first breath let alone leave las canod...you guys seriously wake up im worried for your sake. Write what you want if it helps you sleep at night but in reality Somaliland is here to stay....gather all somali's from kenya to bosaso and invade and Somaliland will still be standing with or without recognition, Somaliland is here to stay so wake up. what happened to the SSC militia...they fell apart just looking at the Somaliland army the rest we run over. i think that says it all....wake up.