Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

Mogadishu 2012

BOB   

That's the spirit Carafaat. :)

Peace, Love & Unity.

Mario B   

I liked Somalina, I believe she was better and productive than many SOLers on here, but recently she was becoming a bit hormonal. :((

Abwaan   

Peacedoon;813428 wrote:
Somalina kept this thread going. Barakallaah fiik sister.

Somaliaonline lost true nationalist.

Dhib ma lahan, Jufada ayaa shidaysa soo maahan...:D Sidaasba markii hore looma fekerin?....Somalina markii ay ka doodbadisay kuwii maalayacniga ahaa baa kii awalba soo diray dhabarka ka taabtay soo maahan....Ma isku ciyaaraynaa.

I can picture the beaches in somalia..never missed a day at Lido beaches when i was there .It was really the best thing that i expericenced my life..next to Berber beach where i camped for like 5 days in the early nintes...I love fish...I know ....I know wat u thinking off!! That i am from the horn but from luuq & jamaame..Blame it at the jap gal who introduce me to fish when I was living in Gradena, California during college years! But I like to visit this horn one day n take my clothes off!! N yell............long live somalis 4 ever n moon the world!! lol.. just kidding aigt! i love that place.!! u dig.

I just cant picture a palm tree painted in white!! why?? is the q's... I would paint them blue...........they look og that way in our land!!

BLUE SUNNY SKIES N NICE SHINING STARS AT NITE!! .........Great.