Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

We need eachother, irrelevant in which form or structure

Carafaat   

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another. South iyo North, Somaliland and Somalia need eachother.

Why?

-Somaliland culture, folks and politics (waqooyi incl Awdal, Maakhir and SSC folks) need to speed up, pass the inword looking reer myi/clan is everything stage and have a bigger vision and ambition in life. One that is bigger then their tuulo and expands its horizon beyond their tuulo.

-Somalia(Koonfur) folks, culture and politics need to slow down on embracing western or 'modern' models, foreign engagements and solutions, external interverence or initiatives and go back more to the reality of most Somali's living in Somalia, basics of the Somali people's life in the tuulo's and on the ground and create more homegrown practical and constructive on those issue's relating to the problems on the ground.

So one needs to speed up and one needs to slow down. We balance eachother. We can learn from eachother. Thats what I belief.

For example, I hope In 10 years time(inshallah) that Somaliland has no more tuulo, sub-clan and myi related issue's like Ceer Bardaale, Kalshaale, etc dominating the national or domestic agenda. And Somalia should have no more UNUSOM, AMISOM, Ethiopian and Kenyan operations or foreign interverences with conferences like Artah, Embagathi, Kampala or foreingers miggling in domestic issue's like Maahiga, Zenawi, Museveni, etc.

Som@li   

Is this the sign of desperation after 20 years of exhaustion of WAA DUUSHAY, and looking for the illusive recognision, Good to see the hardcore seccesionistss are finally realizing there is no where to run.. Lama huraan waa cawska jilaan, Somalia will NOT be divisible!

Euphoric, in Denial, Depressions, Sadness and finally acceptance.

Saalax   

Som@li you are the joke here Carafaat was never a hardcore Somalilander in SOL but somebody who growed up

in Koonfuria . My input is i don't think Somalia and Somaliland need each other economically speaking Somaliland has been doing well over the 20 years it has seperated from Somalia in comparison to when we were with Koonfuria where all aid/business was directed to the south.

Desperate unionists are crying everywhere & every forum.They don't see the gist carafaat portrays! even in jokes so called unionists trying to look for victory where it's not applicable...Biggest losers eva came across.....

BTW all these taking about greater somalia round the clock are the cousins of SIyaad Barre...waxbaa ka burburay:D

Som@li   

^I see the late dictator is giving nightmares to again, oppsessed with him.

siad-barre.jpg

He died January 2 1995, and burried in his home town, He is gone. Move on. :D

Saalax   

burahadeer;769837 wrote:
Desperate unionists are crying everywhere & every forum.They don't see the gist carafaat portrays! even in jokes so called unionists trying to look for victory where it's not applicable...Biggest losers eva came across.....

:D