Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Zenawi's Errand Boys

Ahlu Sunna Oo Codsatay Inay Hogaamiso Dagaalka Ceelbuur Iyo Sarakiisha Itobiya Oo Diiday

Galgaduud: HN: Dagaalaka galabta ka biloeday galgaduud ayaa ahaa in saaka uu bilowdo oo galabnimaba la qabsado magaalada CeelBuur ee Al-shabaab aadka ugu xoog badan yihiin, waxaase arinka dib u dhigay kadib markii saraakiisha hogaamisa ururka Ahlusunna aay saraakiisha ciidamada Itoobiya ka codsadeen inay iyagu hogaameiyaan dagaalka looga soo horjeeda Al.-shabaab ee Galgaduud.

Ciidamada Itoobiya ayaa maanta duhurkii waxay jawaab cad ka siiyeen in ciidan Itoobiya uusan amar ka qaadaneyn cid aan Itoobiyaan ahayn sidaa daraadeed hadii dan idiinku jirto dagaalka dhinaciina ka soo gala markaan magaalada qabanana amaba guud ahaan gobolka waanu idinku wareejin doonaa.’

Ahlu sunna ayaa markii dabme waxay ku qasbnanaatay inay ogolaato goáanka saraakiisha Itoobiya ee hogaaminaya howl galka ka dhanka ah Al-shabaab.

Howlgalka ayaa saraakiil goobjoog ahi sheegeen in uu hakadkaa ku yimid waxaase la filayaa in bari uu sidii loogu tala galay uu ku sii socdo.

http://www.hiiraannet.com/?p=12502

Somalia   

Ah, makes me happy that Abdullahi Yusuf has been so vindicated, his name has not only been cleared, we are at the stage where @Che has to be longing for the man's return, right? This is 2007 over again. Clapping.gifClapping.gifClapping.gif

I was in a lot of pain and there was no doctor, until today I have not seen a doctor. I was held in the prison for three months, and raped on at least 12 other occasions, by different groups of soldiers. The commander of the base also participated in the rapes and beatings. We were all raped-the girls and the mothers. They brought new girls and women all the time, at least 40 girls and women were detained during the three months I was there.

.After the rape, some of the soldiers continued beating women, others were strangled with a rope but they didn't die. In our group, we were shot. I was hit behind the left shoulder with a bullet. The army left us in the woodland. We were found by townspeople who took us to the town

Yes Good stuff indeed

HRW

So you are using AS to justify indiscriminate violence and rape against Somalis in Somaligalbeed and Somalia? How does it feel supporting your eternal enemy?

The Zack   

^No I am showing you your pathetic position on this. You posted unrelated quotes.

If you want to condemn Ethiopia's recent incursion on Hiiraan, you shouldn't be surprised when one brings Shabaab into the discussion.

Shabaab is the bigger evil this time. If you have different opinion, do tell us what it is and why.

Please keep your emotions to yourself.

^Of all Somalis in the world, how could someone from Somaligalbeed support and justify Ethiopian invasion? What do you tell yourself. I like to know your rationalization?

The Zack   

^Before you ask back to back questions, answer the questions I have asked

I told you my position, tell me yours. Then we can get to the details.

AS is Somali entity party to Somali civil war-their crimes are not worse than those inflicted by the warlords, TFG and clan militias. Now if you want to fight the,, you know where they are and who they are. You know what clans make up AS and who are their leaders. Inviting Somalia's enemy and justifying their crimes under guise of fighting AS is simply treacherous.

And sad the thing, you don't seem to learn, no amount of Ethiopian muscle will defeat AS and Kenyans and their errand Ghandi will hardly make any dent.

The Zack   

Al-Shabaab is not a Somali entity, it is led by men in Afghanistan. Ask Godane, he will give you the details. They take orders from non-Somali men and they are for non-Somali purposes. For the sake of this debate, let me agree with you and say it is a Somali entity. Do you want the country to stay in the status quo. Were the last 20 years OK with you? I think we have had enough, I am all for any change. Maybe Ethiopia should take over the entire country. Maybe that will get our long time lost patriotism and unity?