Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Incompetent TFG prime minister returns back to Mogadisho after Garowe Vacation

^loooooool@Carafaat....I am sure you would understand why Somalis would be apprehensive about foreigners criticizing their homeland:-)

Abokor....Again, how's your question relevant to this topic?

Carafaat   

Che, actually I do understand. :D

XX should only critize Somaliland and its politicians. On Somalia he should be more constructive, like a friendly neighbour.

Abwaan   

Xunjuf mana foga ee Daaya, haddii PM kale uu joogi Lahaana inuu ku qanacsanaan lahaa baa Laga yaabaa oo uu taageeri lahaa.

Thankful;768850 wrote:
I concur! I have never seen this side of Xaaji. He honestly seem's frustrated and the fact that he is attacking the TFG like never before is shocking and tells me that his secessionists dreams are over.

Xaaji, you are talking about the Aid workers that were gunned down when this has occurred all over Somalia including your inclave. In fact one of the most gruesome and brutal attacks this year was the slaughter of a family while they slept in their homes. This resulted in Mr. Taani's losing his in the NW Somalia goverment because of his involvement in the attack. Why else would he have been fired by Siilaanyo if he was innocent? Why hasn't Siilaanyo visited?

You talk about Clan Enclaves is hiliarious because the protestors in Borama made it clear that Siilaanyo is running a one tribe government. That's not me saying it, but the people he supposedly preside's over.

Thankful you are missing the point again what we are discussing here is why this Prime Minister mr Abdiweli failed his country he isn't aware of what his defense minister is doing, his defense Minister was not aware of if there were Ethiopian troops in Somalia, and if they were inside Somalia he would have welcomed them. The Prime minister didn't have a clue of what his defense Minister was doing or telling the press nor did he knew about the Mini invasion of Ethiopia in the central regions. The only thing he did correctly so far was being instructed by his superiors to deliver before august 2012 and we are not even sure he will do that on time.

What did Abdiweli achieve that's what we are asking our self's other than touring in the Garowe Clan Administration or playing soccer on the beach in Mogadishu. As for General Nuux ismacil taani losing his job he was accused by some but with no factual evidence he was not involved keep in mind he was the supreme Somaliland general he is not a politician or an mp. He is the Army chief and responsible for the security of the nation one of the most important institutions of Somaliland (Ciidanka qaranka).

His image cannot be damaged that's why he was replaced by president Siilaanyo. Going back at Abdiwelis shortcomings as being the TFG prime minister what about the food aid being sold in the Capital city markets by the so called TFG officials Abdi weli supposed to manage all of that he has failed miserably i have to say sorry thankful you cannot defend him.

Thankful   

No no, actually Xaaji you are the one missing the point. You have made it clear that you think our Prime Minister should not have gone to Garowe and other cities! How can you possible look negatively at the PM touring other parts of his nation? It makes absolutely no sense. The one and only reason you have commented negatively on the Prime Minister visit, is because you know how good it looks to the international community eyes. As it shows that there are many other places where the TFG can visit outside of Mogadishu and greater distances then so-called Siilaanyo.

In terms of our Prime Minister performance thus far. Give it a rest! He has been in office a little over 6 months. To judge him so early is wrong! Especially calling him a failure. President Sharif deserves most of the credit for bringing Mogadishu under his control. However, I find it interesting that the biggest improvements in Mogadishu's safety occurred while PM Abdiweli's short time in office.

Carafaat   

First you had the butcher of Muqdisho, Abdullahi Yusuf. Then they send the corrupt Ina Sharmarke who never got full eating Xalwo and salaries of poor soldiers and now this Guy, going for Umrah during Kenya's invasion, pilmgridge to Garowe during Ethiopia's foreign siege on Beletweyn.

Thankful   

Carafaat I believe history will look back fondly at the men you have named (President Sharif and many others included). Because all you have to do is look at Mogadishu - look at the heads of state who have visited and peace that is slowly coming back. Mogadishu is not what it use to be, and people will look back and see that this was the era in which most changes had occurred.

I don't think anyone here can deny that we have seen massive improvements. Then again, secessionists will always find something negative to say.

Carafaat   

President Shariif is a winner. He freed and unified Moqadishu, always opposed foreign invasions.

He is not included in the list of History's Failures. You know who I mean :D

P.S. But I like your uncle Cade Muuse Boqor. He is a man of peace, he won elections and left peacefully. He is a winner in Puntland as well. :D

Carafaat;769104 wrote:
War niyow anigu ma ihi qaraar. Mise waxa leedahay afka mar walba macanee
:D

Carafaat its Qadhaadh you need some dhaqan celis boi back to the homeland.