Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

BREAKING NEWS: ONLF and Ethiopia are very close to sign an agreement

The Zack   

burahadeer;768411 wrote:
the talks are about ONLF regions only,not possible either ethiopia or otha somalis in the region accept anything more than that.

Can you elaborate on what you are saying? I am lost here.

The Zack   

Som@li;768414 wrote:
I think it is obvious where
Saalax
and likes will vote in the referendum, will choose to be with Meles

:D:D Waa yaab!

Saalax   

Som@li The Zack's group claim to be majority in that area they should have a confidence in the voting and not worry about other groups right in that Somali Galbeed region? kkkk.

@Zack...I'm just trying to be fair here on what I know the region so far,don't take it personally: You & me know ONLF is fighting certain area..their regions only & otha somalis were not in the struggle nor did come along politically.So I'm just wondering how ONLF all of a sudden could be the spokesman for the rest ?no emotions please but I see something not quite straight here.

The Zack   

burahadeer;768418 wrote:
@Zack...I'm just trying to be fair here on what I know the region so far,don't take it personally: You & me know ONLF is fighting certain area..their regions only & otha somalis were not in the struggle nor did come along politically.So I'm just wondering how ONLF all of a sudden could be the spokesman for the rest ?no emotions please but I see something not quite straight here.

First of all there is a problem on how you deliver your message, you don't make sense half of the time. Secondly aint nobody is being emotional here.

Let me clarify what you are trying to say, you are telling us that ONLF don't represent the whole region and they have no right to ask a referendum to take place at all? Is that what you are saying?

Som@li   

Saalax;768417 wrote:
Som@li The Zack's group claim to be majority in that area they should have a confidence in the voting and not worry about other groups right in that Somali Galbeed region? kkkk.

I understand what you saying, don't worry about ONLF, would you not welcome a referendum in the SOMALI region in Ethiopia, and work on how you get your fair share in the newest country from the SOMALIS.

Somalia   

The Zack;768408 wrote:
In other words, you are cool with them if they surrender? Ninyahow ma Faroolaa ku dhalay lol. What happened to the famous wisdom of " die with dignity instead of living with humility"? I think you wouldn't mind being colonized and humiliated or would you?

We haven't been colonized like you, and why is that? Why is it that the Ethiopians never cross into Puntland or burn people up in Bokh, Somali Galbeed?

Somalia;768422 wrote:
We haven't been colonized like you, and why is that? Why is it that the Ethiopians never cross into Puntland or burn people up in Bokh, Somali Galbeed?

Could it be you were colonized by Italians and Bokh is loyal to the Woyanes.

@Zack...you didn't understand me! o.k ...what I'm saying is ONLF only fought in their regions.Other somalis were not part of ONLF.ONLF has no control ova vast area inhabited by otha people who both did neither take part the struggle nor are in line with thm politically like jigjiga & to north & east etc.My question is how all of a sudden onlf is the spokesperson for all...is there some kind agreement among all somalis now?

sorry I didn't mean to disrespect you with the "emotion "...so take easy.

The Zack   

Somalia;768422 wrote:

You are colonized today, you are either too dumb to notice it or just love licking Xabashi boots. Some people still have dignity in their hearts. The reason people aren't burned in your place is because your "leaders" take and fulfill all the orders.

The Zack   

burahadeer;768426 wrote:
you didn't understand me! o.k ...what I'm saying is ONLF only fought in their regions.Other somalis were not part of ONLF.ONLF has no control ova vast area inhabited by otha people who both did neither take part the struggle nor are in line with thm politically like jigjiga & to north & east etc.My question is how all of a sudden onlf is the spokesperson for all...is there some kind agreement among all somalis now?

sorry I didn't mean to disrespect you with the "emotion "...so take easy.

It is all good. OK now we are talking. Say the ONLF didn't represent anybody in the region, do you think anybody in that region would oppose a referendum? AGGAH!

Saalax   

Som@li;768421 wrote:
I understand what you saying, don't worry about ONLF, would you not welcome a referendum in the SOMALI region in Ethiopia, and work on how you get your fair share in the newest country from the SOMALIS.

I am not against referendum for Somali galbeed.