Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

BREAKING NEWS: ONLF and Ethiopia are very close to sign an agreement

The Zack   

Somalia;768394 wrote:
Good, I hope ONLF gets wiped out for a change.

Your hate for the ONLF is well noted on this forum and every thread. If (and this is big IF) this agreement is reached, the ONLF will still be there either fighting against the Wayanes or leading the region, yaa 18-year-old-European-raised-but-know-too-much-about-Somali-politics-clannish-system lol.

The Zack   

Som@li;768393 wrote:
If the people choose to be with Ethiopia (Which I doubt will ever happen) in a fair referendum, so be it.

True daaat!

Saalax   

Interesting. I think if Somali Galbeed breaks off from Ethiopia in a referendum, Somaliland should make it's move and incooperate ethnic

Somalilanders lands in Somali Galbeed into greater Somaliland empire.

The Zack   

burahadeer;768399 wrote:
does that include Diredawa,Jigjiga etc.

It does. Jigjiga is the capital of region, DireDawa is "partially" a Somali city.

The Zack   

Saalax;768400 wrote:
Interesting. I think if Somali Galbeed breaks off from Ethiopia in a referendrum, Somaliland should make it's move and incooperate ethnic

HA HA HA! No thanks! Wanna know why? According to you (and not me), borders are all about the British linings lol.

Somalia   

The Zack;768397 wrote:
Your hate for the ONLF is well noted on this forum and every thread. If (and this is big IF) this agreement is reached, the ONLF will still be there either fighting against the Wayanes or leading the region, yaa 18-year-old-European-raised-but-know-too-much-about-Somali-politics-clannish-system lol.

If the agreement is reached and the ONLF decides to play politics instead of dumb warfare, they will gain the respect of many. Their strategy defies logic.

Som@li   

Saalax;768400 wrote:
Interesting. I think if Somali Galbeed breaks off from Ethiopia in a referendrum, Somaliland should make it's move and incooperate ethnic

Why, Cuz you trust and willing to be with Meles than ONLF?

The Zack   

Somalia;768405 wrote:
If the agreement is reached and the ONLF decides to play politics instead of dumb warfare, they will gain the respect of many. Their strategy defies logic.

In other words, you are cool with them if they surrender? Ninyahow ma Faroolaa ku dhalay lol. What happened to the famous wisdom of " die with dignity instead of living with humility"? I think you wouldn't mind being colonized and humiliated or would you?

Saalax   

The Zack kkkkk if our kins next door the ethnic Somalilanders will be well in a new state shared by all Somali

Galbeedians and their rights are respected we will respect

the borders of the new state. Just like Germany and Austria.

The Zack   

Saalax;768409 wrote:
The Zack kkkkk if our kins next door the ethnic Somalilanders will be well in a new state shared by all Somali

Galbeedians and their rights are respected we will respect

the borders of the new state. Just like Germany and Austria.

Trust me, a Somali government will always be more respectful than a Wayane one. I don't see you complaining now when Tog Wajaale folks are under Wayane rule why are you being skeptical all of the sudden?