Sign in to follow this  
Narniah

My Fav Food I made

Narniah   

This is a thread where we post pictures of Food we personally made. If you can't cook don't fret, if you really want to learn you can. I'm not really the best cook out there but I'm willing to learn. Specially over the holidays where we're all at home and I have to make breakfast sometimes.

I'm going to post pictures of the food I make when I feel like it.

This is my favorite breakfast I personally made!

It's like a french toast. This is what goes inside of it....Eggs, cinnamon, milk, sugar, (bread obviously) and I cook it all with olive oil.:).

Tadaa!

img20111215182031crossp.jpg

Aaliyyah   

My fav. breakfast is laxoox, I will try to take a picture of it.

anyhow, mr MMA is that a breakfast u ate, or a breakfast u cooked..im thinking it is hte former lol..

salaam

Aaliyyah   

did I forget to mention what Narnia posted is so delicious :)..my sister used to make that when I was younger..she even use add eggs to laxooxx. been so long...

salaam

Narniah   

Somalia I'm waiting for the pictures=)

Som@li sure help yourself lol

MMA is that anjeero? It looks good:)..I like malwax more!

The rest of you, I await the pictures of your self made breakfast!

Narniah   

This is what I made for breakfast today:)

Malax with cani shah~ (the look inspired by MMA's pciture) :P

malawax1.jpg

A closer look of it, cause it's that irresistible!

sexymalawax.jpg

Chimera   

Abaayo you're preparing future cardiac arrests and strokes, please add some vegetables to your food. That first dish alone has approximately 700 to 1000 calories.

Narniah   

Chimera;775034 wrote:
Abaayo you're preparing future cardiac arrests and strokes, please add some vegetables to your food. That first dish alone has approximately 700 to 1000 calories.

You eat vegetables for breakfast?:rolleyes: This is a breakfast zone! I do make sure I get my daily dose of veggies just not for breakfast.:)

Thanks for your concern but I don't eat the french toast every morning only once a week.(:

Oooooooooooooh, maan. You should have warned us. Some of us malawax addicts joogo. 058.gif I really do love malawax, aad iyo aad. Especially yours look so palatable and delicious. Did you add malab on it? Plus koobka shaaha caddeyska ah.

Narniah   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;775121 wrote:
Oooooooooooooh, maan. You should have warned us. Some of us malawax addicts joogo.
058.gif
I really do love malawax, aad iyo aad. Especially yours look so palatable and delicious. Did you add malab on it? Plus koobka shaaha caddeyska ah.

lol I took a quick snap right after I made it so it was still hot.:). lol @ aad iyo aad I gotta love your enthusiasm=D

I didn't add malab, just butter and sugar. Inside the pancake batter I also added a bit of cinnamon that's why it looks so golden.

Narniah   

Che -Guevara;775133 wrote:
Narniah...You are really made that?

Yeah I really really made that myself and I took the pictures too:)