Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Final Oil Drilling Equipment Lands in Bossaso

Dr_Osman   

Xaaji Xunjuf;768325 wrote:
No envy at all my friend i just like to see pictures and as you said we shall wait and see how this deal ends

Xaji your the type of person who doesn't want to see any progress for Puntland, we know your type, your envy, and your bitterness but that is what will make the state progress as to make you mad and furious!!!

Xaaji Xunjuf;768325 wrote:
No envy at all my friend i just like to see pictures and as you said we shall wait and see how this deal ends

Yeah right. Next time try to camouflage it.

gooni   

Waxa ila yaaba hadii reer barigu saliid lasoo baxo sida loogu heshiin doono?!!

Sow ma wanaagsanyn inay baabi'yaan 4.5 cahdiga awood qaybsiga kuna badalaan gobalaysi intaysanba wax shirkadaba ah heshiis la galin?

kajdes   

This is a quote taken from a UK chat board:

""I have it on very good authority that the planned spud of the first Puntland drill was New Years Eve; there was a slight delay with one of the shipments, but by only a few days. Therefore the drill is expected to spud on or before the 6th of January!""

I wonder how close to the mark this might be?

Somalia   

Lol even Carafaat got jealous of those pics.

@Kajdes, I do not know why the delay happened but the equipment has arrived, it's time to wait and see.

Sensei   

Seems to me we have some BIRTHERS on our hands. This oil thing is hardly propaganda, it has been in the works for while. If , I may speculate, the politics of Khatumo factors into this oil-calculus. Since we have become cartoon and image intellectuals, I also concur the OIL BIRTHERS' request to produce images of the actual equipment unloaded and assembled. According to the rules, all images of unloading, assembly and the actual penetration to the oil fertile ground must be produced..Lol.

The images shown: were of water reseviours nothing to do with oil. The company itself does not have the capacity or finances to actually start distillation or refining. I remember 6 years ago or so...i dont remember the exact time it was ages ago. little dukey heard the news from Cade Muse that oil was gonna be taken out within 2-3 months...that was like 4 years ago or something. I think you guys have to wake up and smell the coffee.

Som@li   

The Hermet;770465 wrote:
The images shown: were of water reseviours nothing to do with oil. The company itself does not have the capacity or finances to actually start distillation or refining. I remember 6 years ago or so...i dont remember the exact time it was ages ago. little dukey heard the news from Cade Muse that oil was gonna be taken out within 2-3 months...that was like 4 years ago or something. I think you guys have to wake up and smell the coffee.

would it trouble you if it is real? and why?

The Hermet;770465 wrote:

Hermet, you obviously have an extensive understanding of oil exploration lol

perhaps the water/mud will be used to carry rock cuttings to the surface and possibly even to cool and lubricate the drillbit ...or maybe like you say it has nothing to do with oil and is merely there so the workers can have a swim on their days off Ü

Africa oil/Range/Horn will not be doing the refining...there job is simply to prove the oil is there so that the Chinese or a big Oil major can come in and and develop the oil field

no one said it was going to be quick and easy...oil exploration is very expensive and time consuming but to puntland's credit they have persisted and the drilling is about to commence....make no mistake, this is a GAME CHANGER

the world is watching...a significant oil strike will make put Somalia back on the map and western countries will do all they can to control where the oil goes ...so smell that coffee dude

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/217273.html

Somalia   

@Hermet, water injection is used as a secondary pressure.

Burn Notice;770485 wrote:
Africa oil/Range/Horn will not be doing the refining...there job is simply to prove the oil is there so that the Chinese or a big Oil major can come in and and develop the oil field

Exactly.