Sign in to follow this  
WingA

DA PREMIERSHIP ONLY!!

Intel   

^^lol... they're all suffering from sleep disorders and nervousness since last friday

Pele i like your signature is pretty funny

N.O.R.F   

its a quote from chris rock,,,,lol, he has a point tho, the world aint all it seems these days,,,,

u watchin the game?

N.O.R.F   

^^^diyaam, talk about dedication, even i dont think i can do that,,,,,,

not a bad game,,,,,chances for both teams,,,and guess who Arsenal's chances have been fallin to to, sh*t they just scored, Reyyes

Baaniyal   

the fallout continues, what's funny is that soon you will start hearing the same news papers that were drooling over Arsenal, will start barraging them with madness and ridicule. JUst shows you can't make everyone happy. Like i said after the Manu game, signs of a bad omen were emerging and it looks to continue. I think it just made sense for these tough games to come up after one another,i mean what teams would be more perfect for Arsenal to face after two big losses? Yep a Liverpool and Newcastle who are fighting for a CL place. Damn something was not smiling at Arsenal this whole week. I would predict Chelsea to overtake us for the PL, were to down and playing like shit.

Baaniyal   

Houllier aims to add to Wenger's woes

LIVERPOOL, England, April 8 (Reuters) - Arsenal have been warned there will be no let-up in their nightmare week by Liverpool manager Gerard Houllier, who is plotting their third defeat in seven days at Highbury on Friday.

)

The Premier League leaders have lost to Manchester United in the FA Cup semi-final and Chelsea in the Champions League quarter-final in the past week and now only have the league to play for.

Arsenal, still unbeaten in the league with eight matches to play, are four points clear on 74 of Claudio Ranieri's men with a game in hand. The 2002-03 champions Manchester United have 62.

But Houllier says his side are more desperate for points than Arsenal to cement their position in fourth place and claim the final Champions League spot from the premier league.

'You can expect Arsenal to be like a wounded animal and extremely determined to maintain their lead in the league,' he told reporters on Friday.

'We also are determined because we want to finish fourth and to finish fourth we have to win practically all our games.

'The game is probably more important for us than for them. They have a margin at the top that we don't have for fourth place.'

Liverpool, on 49, are a point clear of Bobby Robson's Newcastle who host Arsenal on Sunday. Both have played 31 games.

Houllier has blamed Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger's decision to drop Thierry Henry from his line-up for their defeat by United last Saturday that started a disastrous week for the London side.

The French forward was used as a second half substitute but failed to score as United won 1-0 through Paul Scholes's goal.

He has an injured hamstring and will miss both Arsenal's holiday weekend matches against Liverpool and in Newcastle on Sunday.

'They lost the semi-final through the decision not to start with Thierry Henry. I think Arsenal with Thierry Henry is a different team. They are not a one-man team, but a different team,' he added.

'They have had a lot of luck this season and sometimes it evens itself out,' he said.

Pele even your beloved manager throws mud at your one man theory!

lol ahh alwayslearning that would be like moving from the shadows into the shynsine so move now u wont regret it, i recommend the all year round shynsine of Rome :D

Baay the same qoute cold be attributed to Rome some times, but with not soo dependant on totti, we also have cassano, Arsenal need another goal getter, for ur sake i hope Reyes fufills his potential

Baaniyal   

The thing is an out and out striker of RVN,Maakay type would not suit Arsenal's attacking style,remember we are hardly a crossing team. But i wouldn't mind having Cassano,so talk to Cappello for me about a loan for him,lol. Totti is more of a creative midfielder than a striker,but he scores quite alot for Roma. Your team has all the quality to do good,you still need a proper right and left winger. Victor from Depor,Luque,they all would fit your system nicely.

I will have a word with abti Capello, but only if u relegate Henry to the bench and start Cassano and Reyes together :D .

Yeah those 2 would do wonders for Roma, but our finicial health is negiligable.

Personally i just wanna see 3 more world class signings come to Roma in the 3 most weakest areas of teh pitch.

Mexes for Pannuci

Van Da Vart, to compliment the ultra hardworking but uncreative Lima

and Zlatan Ibrahimavich to Cause Mayhem up front with Cassano and Magnificent Franchesco Totti

With the injury plagued De Rossi and up an coming D'gostino (who will play frrom the off this weekend with Totti suspended) coming through at just 20 and 22 respectively the Youth academy should provide more squad players for the future

The starts are there for all to see, we are extremely consistent, but just missing the identified links above.

Week 28 Pts Pld Wins Draws Loses For Againsts

Milan----69--28---21--6-----1----56----19

Roma-----60---27--18--6-----3----59----13

Juve-----59---28--18--5-----5----56----34

WingA   

we got a nine point lead and i know we gonna win this one!! i dont care what the cost is!!

am still p!ssed about Wendesday.. shocking!!

Milan will be back like United..

Arsenal still shell shocked, showed some character today coming from the back twice. the PL might be worth more in the eyes of wenger, but to be considered top in europe u have to collect the CL and wat better year than this.

i have little theory, that the russian rich ******* has cleared the way for chelsea with some of his mula. i mean how da hell did the best three teams in europe get eliminated.